Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a MUST-WIN. arsenal (bloody fucking lucky cunts) will drop points (god-willing and hopefully) and we cant afford not to catch up a little. i dont see any reason why not to play the same or a similar team as against schalke.

cech

azpi GC JT bert

mikel rambo

willian oscar schurrle

etoo

wba are no pushovers and they have already got a BIG scalp in united and taken 2 points off arsenal. specially while attacking we need to take care sessegnon.

as i said before, dont see a reason why JOSE should alter the winning team much.

I think Hazard for Schurrle or Schurrle being kept is all of the same, except André may offer something else in the counters as he's faster - or at least more objective. But I think it's indifferent.

Although I wouldn't change, I wouldn't mind if José chose Mata over Oscar. West Brom at home is one of the matches I think suits Mata in the style we currently have. Mid-table team, at home, will probably sit deep with two lines of four defending, maybe parking the bus even. So it actually suits Mata and I wouldn't mind seeing him and would understand if Mou chose him, even though I think Oscar is still playing better than Mata - despite dropping from his form at the beginning of the season.

Don't need to make too many changes from the team that beat Schalke. Cahill did enough to retain his place whilst I think Cole is probably put back in at left-back for this one, despite a decent performance from Azpi. Mikel can probably get another start with Lamps to come on if we're pushing for a goal and whilst I think it's more likely he'll start on the bench, I wouldn't be surprised if Hazard came in for Schurrle who was solid but unspectacular against Schalke.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Cole

Mikel Ramires

Willian Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

..............Cech..........

...Ivan...Cahill....Terry...Cole..

........Lampard.....Ramires.........

..Schurrle....Oscar...Willian...

................Eto'o.........

Our front 4 and Luiz were the problem at Newcastle only Oscar survives and also players were rested last night with West Brom in mind.

I don't expect more than a couple of changes. Probably one of the 3 AMs most probably. I think Hazard will start because Jose will be looking to show him that he's not upset anymore about him missing that training. Maybe Bertrand for Iva if he is fit. I don't think Azpi will start at LB because we need attacking threat against WBA at home.