Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

I don't expect more than a couple of changes. Probably one of the 3 AMs most probably. I think Hazard will start because Jose will be looking to show him that he's not upset anymore about him missing that training. Maybe Bertrand for Iva if he is fit. I don't think Azpi will start at LB because we need attacking threat against WBA at home.

Of course, Hazard should play here. Jose can not afford to punish him further. These guys, need to be pampered sometimes.

I expect, nothing but a convincing win here.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may honestly hang myself of Lampard starts again.

Mikel/Ramires is our best pivot. Would love to see the same back 4 as yesterday.

Bit extreme. Lampard and Ramires have been good this season. Going overboard after one shit game against Newcastle (No Oscar in the CAM) and one win against Schalke (3-0, same result we got with Rami and Lamps having a stormer) seems unnecessary.

Bit extreme. Lampard and Ramires have been good this season. Going overboard after one shit game against Newcastle (No Oscar in the CAM) and one win against Schalke (3-0, same result we got with Rami and Lamps having a stormer) seems unnecessary.

It wasn't just the Newcastle match I'm basing my opinion on. Hell, to be honest some of our other players were so poor that I didn't really pay Lamps too much attention.

He hasn't been up to the standard necessary for a team trying to win a title. He looks way off the pace these days. He gets blown by easily and kills breaks fairly often with loose passes. You could excuse this stuff the past couple seasons because he'd still knock in double-digit goals, but he hasn't been scoring and is a liability defending.

It's just my opinion that he should only be used as a late game sub if we need a late goal. No way he should be first choice out there like he has been. Hasn't been detrimental to us thus far, but we'd be shredded and destroyed by better sides with him in there.

The better question is "what did he do to stay on?"

hahahaha... what has hazard done this entire season to warrant a start over schurrle?

schurrle has been more of a threat attackingly, much much more effective in defence. he has been doing what hazard should have been doing, BEING DIRECT. all in all after being dropped after the man city game where he got the ever so important first goal, i dont see why he should be dropped again after giving a good performance.

It wasn't just the Newcastle match I'm basing my opinion on. Hell, to be honest some of our other players were so poor that I didn't really pay Lamps too much attention.

He hasn't been up to the standard necessary for a team trying to win a title. He looks way off the pace these days. He gets blown by easily and kills breaks fairly often with loose passes. You could excuse this stuff the past couple seasons because he'd still knock in double-digit goals, but he hasn't been scoring and is a liability defending.

It's just my opinion that he should only be used as a late game sub if we need a late goal. No way he should be first choice out there like he has been. Hasn't been detrimental to us thus far, but we'd be shredded and destroyed by better sides with him in there.

Nail, head and on that... Well said.

Cole and Lampard wiil be back for the league game v West Brom no doubt about that, a Weds/Sat turn around makes it certain that players will be rested for the more important games and Shalke was a bit of a gimmee after the 3-0 away victory .

The same 11 will not start on Saturday that is guaranteed and your top players need to play in the important games,after the Newcastle loss it is imperative we do not slip up here.

Cole and Lampard wiil be back for the league game v West Brom no doubt about that, a Weds/Sat turn around makes it certain that players will be rested for the more important games and Shalke was a bit of a gimmee after the 3-0 away victory .

The same 11 will not start on Saturday that is guaranteed and your top players need to play in the important games,after the Newcastle loss it is imperative we do not slip up here.

our top players did play in the important and the core of that team will be the same against wba too. lamps and cole will not and should not start.

There will be changes the Weds/Sat turn around demands that ,the fitness people at the club will tell you that performance will suffer, like a Thurs/Sun game turnaround .

I think Hazard, Cole and Lampard especially will return on Saturday that looks fairly obvious .