Chelsea v West Brom

Jase

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Oscar will get rested ahead of the international break, his rest game will probably be the West Ham game after his international exploits.

Cech

Iva JT Luiz Cole

Ramires Mikel

Willian Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

Team I'd like to see as well. Maybe Cahill in for Luiz but that's about it.

Mourinho reports that Torres is recovering well from injury so should be available after the international break. #CFC

Mourinho says there are no other injury concerns apart from long-term casualty Marco van Ginkel. #CFC

Mourinho says Eden Hazard is back in the squad and apologised to the manager and squad for missing a training session. #CFC

JM: "Eden #Hazard is selected. He apologized. It was a risk not to select him for the the last game."

JM confirms: "He lost his passport. It's over."

Mourinho: 'I am very happy to meet Steve Clarke again. It will be a difficult game because he organises his teams well.' #CFC

Mourinho says Clarke had a good experience with him at Chelsea, and after that he was probably more than an assistant coach. #CFC

Mourinho: 'Every game Steve Clarke plays I wish he will win, but tomorrow that is not the case which is strange.' #CFC

Mourinho says after Newcastle was the first time he was really angry with the players since he returned to Chelsea. #CFC

Mourinho: 'I don't want to scare the players, I just want to influence their mentality and make them tougher.' #CFC

Mourinho maintains that six clubs are still in the race to win the league title. #CFC

Here's two funny stats..

1. The 14 previous Premier League meetings between Chelsea and West Brom have seen a total of 13 managers take part (via Daily Mail).

2. John Gregory(QPR), Chris Hughton(Newcastle), Andre Villas-Boas(Chelsea), Mick McCarthy(Wolves), Roberto Di Matteo(Chelsea) and Paolo di Canio(Sunderland) have all been sacked following league defeats to West Brom.

Apologies. It's a mistake there. The game is indeed not on Sky Sports 2..

One question: The match report reads it is on BBC ONE, which is free tv,. Why should sky sports 2, which is pay tv I assume,broadcast the match,too ?

Edit: never mind, saw it is only on BBC ONE

Edit2:

Anyway, how are the broadcasting concessions spread in UK, when there are 2 pay-tv companies and one public tv corporation fighting for the rights. How much does it cost to be able to see every EPL and CL match u want ?

Willian and Hazard please. Closest we have to the kind of double threat on both wings that some of the best teams in Europe have.

yes, hope our happy one play this Wizard together

so happy for willian get adapt quckly with BPL atmosphere :halo:

just watch him, scolari!

I hate when we play early on Saturday. Like last week, if we lose I'm depressed for the rest of the weekend and don't want to watch any other football.

I'm gonna go ballistic if we lose. May put a hole through my tv.