Newcastle 2-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

How on fucking earth we lost the game?!!! :rant::rant::rant:

We win against City and then against Le Arse. Jose rotated the whole team in midweek to have every one ready and fresh for this one in which Newcastle couldn't do and you expect an easy win all this circumstances but we lose anyway! this is fucking pure bullshit :rant::rant:

Man City win down the drain! :rant:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres ran and ran as always but the deliveries were terrible. We can't forget though roles reversed Newcastle would have got those 2 penalties and won the game regardless, bloody joke he gave neither to us

How on fucking earth we lost the game?!!! :rant::rant::rant:

We win against City and then against Le Arse. Jose rotated the whole team in midweek to have every one ready and fresh for this one in which Newcastle couldn't do and you expect an easy win all this circumstances but we lose anyway! this is fucking pure bullshit :rant::rant:

Man City win down the drain! :rant:

We lost the game because we just didn't turn up, we lost because all game we didn't do enough.

You can't take this result away from Newcastle, they took their chances and deserved it.

Hazard looked very promising at the start running at people and winning fouls. Then for about 30 minutes he did not touch the ball, i honestly don't know what we were doing but Luiz and Terry had the ball every other pass :lol:

Despite all the stick Moyes and United have got, they will be only 3 points behind us after today... :doh:

Yes, but it's pathetic that we did not keep up the same effort. Nobody turned up today!

Now the best we can hope for is a Arsenal-Liverpool-Tottenham to all drop points...none of which I really see as title-challengers. But then again, with anymore performances like this, are we?

Shitty weekend! We really need to ensure this is only a one game blip and that it doesn't turn into the November slump. Especially with all these very winnable games coming up!

This whole team changes, it just does not work well. The 10 players change is useless. The so called B team was better than today´s team. Jose must have seen it. No commitment, no fight in the team, error passing, all went wrong.

To blame the 3 amigos is just clueless.

planet earth to chelsea football club - "we're glad to have you back!"

well, fair play to pardew, he was smarter than jose and he won that game for newcastle. After watching the 1st half and seeing our players' attitude and how frustrated mourinho was, i thought, you know, we would come back for the 2nd half with a different approach and with a better attitude, but instead we got RAPED!!! in the midfield area by anita, cabaye and sissoko. That's why i'm saying pardew won that game for them: he noticed our pivot is SHIT with Lamps there and he took his chances - press higher up the pitch and see if that is working; well, it worked just fine, Ramires could not cope with the pressure by himself and newcastle won this game. With all due respect for Frank, this wonderful player and this Chelsea Football Club LEGEND, but we need Mikel-Ramires in the pivot from now on, especially away from home against difficult opponents such as newcastle. It is my first time here when writing about Lamps, i thought, you know, this pivot with him and Ramires might work just fine, knowing that Jose is in charge, but it seems every story has its ending and we have a saying here in Romania - "age does not forgive you". And add to all this Oscar's performance today - he had a horror game, he has done nothing on the pitch, he was shit both offensively and defensively and i'm sure more games like this will come for him because nobody is perfect. And this is why we need another player next to Ramires, we need a guy to help him when someone will be having an off day, just like today. I admit we did win some important games with Lamps and Ramires in the pivot this season, but we would lie to ourselves if we think Lampard-Ramires is the right pivot for this team...

i saw no spark in our game, it looked like they were expecting someone from Mars to come to St James' Park and put the ball in the net, but what's done is done. What does not kill you, makes you stronger. We had an off day, but fortunately we now have a couple of games at home to bounce back and be even stronger than we are now. The expectations were high before the game, but you know, let's stay positive! today was just an off day.

this match made us to realise somethings:

1.When mazacar play,torres and lampard should not play

2.our full backs are not good at attacking

3.bertrand is better than cole at this moment

4.oscar should not play on wings

5.pivot problems

6.Mazacar is narrow

7.pressing should be improved

8.Mata and oscar should not play together unless mata sticks to winger's role(sorry for being harsh barbara..i have to agree with you)

If I remember correctly, Jose always wanted around 22 players. Today´s Chelsea are 3-4 players too many. The midfield is cluttered with too many players. Some fine players are scratching their nuts, all week. Mikel, Essien, KDB are not being used, just to name the obvious ones. Jose has no place for Mata, William has to wait around, BA is picking his nose..Schurrle could have been on today, but no playing time for him....& some of you want to buy more players in January ffs.

First mistake today was playing mazacar

We just started playing like benitez team and got last seasons performance. Im sure it wont happen again.

We put our best player this season on the wings and wasted the first half.

According to mourinho, 45 mins of a friendly match and exciting flicks between hazard and mata

Im happy we have now seen the results of mazacar,

no penetration,

no speed,

lampard becomes terrible,

torres looks lost again because they are providing him fuck all

and it just completely turned to benitez team lol.

Mazacar just wont work with mourinho's style, i hope its the last time we see it

True...."Mazacar" simply looks out of place in the current team...It might have worked if Hazard played more like a direct winger but why change his style of play, when he can contribute better in his own way?

The worst thing about it, is like you said, is its zero contribution for strikers...the three of them just disappear into their own little world in the final third of the field.

First mistake today was playing mazacar

We just started playing like benitez team and got last seasons performance. Im sure it wont happen again.

We put our best player this season on the wings and wasted the first half.

According to mourinho, 45 mins of a friendly match and exciting flicks between hazard and mata

Im happy we have now seen the results of mazacar,

no penetration,

no speed,

lampard becomes terrible,

torres looks lost again because they are providing him fuck all

and it just completely turned to benitez team lol.

Mazacar just wont work with mourinho's style, i hope its the last time we see it

In the last 3 months of Benitez, the central defense never played so deep in possession and there were no 80 passes between our central defenders.

You can be mad after this performance but it's just bullshit what you say.

Was it Benitez team in early season that didn't try to attack Manchester United?