Jase

Man of the Match  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err you did realize that only Luiz and Mata started from the Arsenal game, no? Ramires did play but only came on as a sub.

And anyway, don't think who we played and we did on Tuesday had any bearings on what happened today. The players just did not bother turning up.

I know I know, just wondering about focus. We certainly cared more than Arsenal did.

Haven't seen the game today, but in general, I haven't been satisfied with most of our games so far, despite being in the top 3, guess we ran out of luck today.

Don't like how we are playing in general these days, can't say tho what the problem is, I'm not a topclass manager like soms on these forums;)

Let's criticize our only attacking threat today, just because. Ridiculous comment

The whole team was awful today. Just because one person was a little less awful it doesnt make him good. Hazard has been absolute bollocks this season. Ive said before and Ill say it again, he should be dropped along with Lampard.

Come back when you've been to Stamford Bridge.

Don't get your panties in a knot Newcastle away is always tough. We're still gonna win the league and my next visit to West London will be on the 18th of January. We should meet up for a pint! You are of the legal drinking age right? If not I can get you a cup of Earl Grey, cool?

Haven't seen the game today, but in general, I haven't been satisfied with most of our games so far, despite being in the top 3, guess we ran out of luck today.

Don't like how we are playing in general these days, can't say tho what the problem is, I'm not a topclass manager like soms on these forums;)

what haven't you been satisfied with through a 6-0 run in October?

Don't get your panties in a knot Newcastle away is always tough. We're still gonna win the league and my next visit to West London will be on the 18th of January. We should meet up for a pint! You are of the legal drinking age right? If not I can get you a cup of Earl Grey, cool?

Why are you coming back to me? You're still not at Stamford Bridge.

The whole team was awful today. Just because one person was a little less awful it doesnt make him good. Hazard has been absolute bollocks this season. Ive said before and Ill say it again, he should be dropped along with Lampard.

He deserved to be dropped 4 weeks ago but has been better up until City, and today he was ok, despite the players around him.

I find it hard to fathom how the player who creates the most chances in the PL can be labeled absolute bollocks, I guess it's just me.

what haven't you been satisfied with through a 6-0 run in October?

The results are there no doubt, but you had to read my post better.

It's the way some games were won involved alot of luck, in the lines of scoring a goal when we actually didn't deserve to get ahead, you might say i'm wrong, but when I read the pre match comments it's always complaining from almost everyone until a goal relieves the pressure and everyone's fine from then on.

Depending on that luck is what cost us today...

Still can't believe it, City win 7-0 and Arsenal win, yet we beat them both, and we go and lose to ******** newcastle :cry:

IMO I think it's the old "We can't lose this" attitude and especially looking at the performance it was exactly that.

The results are there no doubt, but you had to read my post better.

It's the way some games were won involved alot of luck, in the lines of scoring a goal when we actually didn't deserve to get ahead, you might say i'm wrong, but when I read the pre match comments it's always complaining from almost everyone until a goal relieves the pressure and everyone's fine from then on.

Depending on that luck is what cost us today...

I disagree. We're still finding our best football but for the most part our defense has been really good and we're scoring very efficiently.

Why is it whenever we lose its about how poor we were and not about how well Newcastle worked to take away what we like to do? I thought Newcastle loads of men behind the ball and also made if difficult to have our AM's get the ball with space... Their workrate was very good.

Today was the sort of game I would've rather see Eto'o and Essien start but I'm not Jose makes the calls and usually get it right. Today just wasn't our day nothing to get down about.