Spurs v Chelsea

Jase

I don't....

I do because I think he's being extra cautious because the team is still far from its best form. The young boys seems absolutely insecure in their own game and with the exception of André (who although very participative and intense also lacks tons of accuracy) they've been showing that the big games are a bit too much for them to handle tactically. So I understand his caution, it still frustrates me, but he's thinking about securing results against the title contenders and allowing the boys to play against the rest. It's a very cautious approach and I believe playing against Swansea, Everton, Newcastle, etc... will help the boys to get confident both technically and tactically.

It's a transitional period and the team obviously is far from the product end and from the way Mourinho expects them to react.

I get it all, I support it all, but a part of me wants to see an exciting team and an exciting team doesn't include three CMs in the formation.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he'll play in the center in a 4-3-3 to try to counter tottenham's midfield, and oscar will play on the flank.

If ramires plays on the wings, it'll be a disaster

Oscar is his no.10 so will be surprised if he does that. I think Mourinho thinks he can win the game on the counter attack and because of Ramires acceleration he swill play him on the wing to catch Tottenham out. Sometimes it actually works but just disappoints me as some teams would beg to have the amount of attacking flair we have.

Jose couldn't have given Spurs a bigger fucking hint that he is more worried about what they do than what we do. Ramires on the wing? Fuck me, Gylfi Sigurdsson is playing on their right wing, guys hardly Gareth Bale.... Lampard vs Paulinho will be laughable too. If we win sure his selection worked but if we lose I'm blaming Jose starting Lampard in a crucial area of the pitch where Ramires is a mile better in. Over 150m worth of AM/RW/LW players and hes playing a CM on the wing....

If its not a 4-3-3 like Hutcho said then we are fucked in the arse but if its a 4-3-3 then why is Oscar playing RW chasing fullbacks?FUFUFCKFUJCKUFCUFKCUFKCUC I don't know

Oscar is his no.10 so will be surprised if he does that. I think Mourinho thinks he can win the game on the counter attack and because of Ramires acceleration he swill play him on the wing to catch Tottenham out. Sometimes it actually works but just disappoints me as some teams would beg to have the amount of attacking flair we have.

True. But mou is the type of manager that doesn't want to lose first. Then he goes on from there.