• Torres
    • Mata (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that the euphoria has died down I want to mention that I hope we don't see another Ramires-Mikel Lampard lineup again.

It's really woeful!

Just stick with the double pivot and use Schurrle, Willian, KDB and such.

tell me schurrle was terrible because he didnt score cause other wise he was not bad incepted a couple of passes and was looking to get in behind i feel some of you are way too critical..hazard missed chances too but you don't call him terrible this game.. how about everyone who played did their part and leave it at that

Just so we're clear his conversion rate last year was a paltry 9.1% he tends to shoot a lot with little end product. He hasn't shown me much more than speed so far this year.

A lot of people commenting on Mata's introduction as the turning point. I agree he was good but the turning point was returning Ramires to a position where he can influence the game. He was fantastic in the pivot winning balls and making important tackles high up the pitch.

I though Mata was good not brilliant, he def needs to start games for us though.

Torres also had a good game and is a lock to start the CL game. He's playing with real passion and desire.

Terry and Luiz were rock solid, Ivanovic not so much, Cole getting back to himself...

I think we need to organize a search party for Hazard.

I agreed with what he said.

Some people here are cursing out the ref, but just like Mourinho I thought the ref was really great today.

The sending of was more because of Vertonghen simulation. He acted like he got elbow which he did not.

I agreed with what he said.

Some people here are cursing out the ref, but just like Mourinho I thought the ref was really great today.

The sending of was more because of Vertonghen simulation. He acted like he got elbow which he did not.

Apart from Mike Dean's brainfart moment to send Torres off for no good reason, thought he did well. He allowed the game to flow and was calm in handling the foul or any skirmishes between players for a big game like this.

To some, Mata was good, to me he changed the game after he came on.

It proves my relentless postings here, my point is still the same.

Mata must play as No 10 ahead of Oscar.

You are so wrong but its okay. I love Mata he has a place in my squad for sure.... Ramires changed the game for me

Apart from Mike Dean's brainfart moment to send Torres off for no good reason, thought he did well. He allowed the game to flow and was calm in handling the foul or any skirmishes between players for a big game like this.

He seems to always have an influence in big matches though. Always is the case

You need to get Sandro's shaft out of your mouth he's not nearly as good as you'd like to believe he is.

He said Lamps had Sandro in his pocket, bit odd considering he was on the bench. Now who are you and why didn't your mommy learn you some manners?

Should have won, if Mata started and Hazard benched we looked a better team. Imperious header by John Terry, we need other leaders on the pitch. Tottenhams defence was not quite so tough when we got at them. Strong showing by fans driving the team back into the game. No surrender!