Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Azpi... :cry:

Yeah definitely Azpi, he is very underrated he makes very fast and decisive runs on attack. If Mou likes counter attacking football he seems that he would fit the bill better than Brana, wouldnt it?

Yeah definitely Azpi, he is very underrated he makes very fast and decisive runs on attack. If Mou likes counter attacking football he seems that he would fit the bill better than Brana, wouldnt it?

If Azpi doesn't start this game, my head will spin!!

No player wants to sit round for obvious reasons. Several Chelsea players aspire to impress their national coaches to be included on their respective national teams for Brazil. Now, some of them are unsure of it. Just because of stupid Chelsea dealings over the summer. We all were well aware of the team´s need to bolster the squad, but to double up on positions is just idiotic thinking, in my view.

People are overestimating Fulham, they are not the same team off two season's back, they went off the boil pretty badly at the end of last season and have started this season equally as shit.

Even in their only win against Sunderland, they got extremely lucky and were played off the park for nearly all of the match. Newcastle and Arsenal gave them equally as much of a rogering.

If we play a much as 70% of our capabilities, it will take a stupidly fluke turn off events to stop us winning this, Fulham use to be a team that caused even the big teams problems, they are not that anymore, City, United, Arsenal twice, Chelsea and even Liverpool have cruised to victories at Craven Cottage this calender year, we have to win and i will be stunned if we don't, quite frankly.

Does seem to be the case a team that plays shit will play mega amazing against us!They've cruised to victories but we havent in any game so far.Be stunned if we dont but not to surprised

Does seem to be the case a team that plays shit will play mega amazing against us!They've cruised to victories but we havent in any game so far.Be stunned if we dont but not to surprised

Excuse me, but you won´t be seeing Chelsea dominate Fulham. Currently, the team may struggle with Swindon or whatever they are called.

If we get anything less than 3 points at home to Fulham after our results recently my blood will boil. Early days or not, if people say they aren't even a bit concerned I don't see how. We were a side that many predicted to be the favorites for the title and so far there about 3 or 4 sides who look better than we do.

more link up in the flanks please, in the pass combinations against basel, our players on the flanks didnt make up to 20 combined passes between them.

PASS COMBINATIONS chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFCahill to Ivanovic 19 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFLuiz More... to Cahill 16 basel.png?itok=KmTv1Rh4Ivanov to Frei 14 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFCole to Eto'o 12 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFCole to Hazard 12 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFCole to dos Santo... 12 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFLuiz More... to Cole 12 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFCahill to Luiz More... 11 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFIvanovic to Hazard 11 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFvan Ginkel to dos Santo... 11 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFCole to Luiz More... 10 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFCahill to van Ginkel 10 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFIvanovic to van Ginkel 10 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFvan Ginkel to Cahill 10 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFCech to Luiz More... 9 basel.png?itok=KmTv1Rh4Frei to Ivanov 9 chelsea_art_2.png?itok=2fGZ7tCFvan Ginkel to Ivanovic 9 basel.png?itok=KmTv1Rh4Diaz to Voser 9

Hazard practically didnt pass to cole more than 6 times, Awful linkup on the flanks