Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want t see Ba get his chance just like how torres did last season and eto is getting now. Ba needs to start this one and play 90 mins then we can access him. Tired of Torres breaking my heart now with a missed shot on goal or an opponent body checking him and he drops like a bitch and puts up both hands.

Eto should neva play for us again, he doesn't care a bit about us, Torres at least cares! And Jose should get it real here, we love him, but he should always play our best players and not hazard, JT or lampard when they don't deserve to play or aint playing their best. Not happy with what he is doing at the moment, I love him, but love my team Chelsea Fc more.

Based on?

People are overestimating Fulham, they are not the same team off two season's back, they went off the boil pretty badly at the end of last season and have started this season equally as shit.

Even in their only win against Sunderland, they got extremely lucky and were played off the park for nearly all of the match. Newcastle and Arsenal gave them equally as much of a rogering.

If we play a much as 70% of our capabilities, it will take a stupidly fluke turn off events to stop us winning this, Fulham use to be a team that caused even the big teams problems, they are not that anymore, City, United, Arsenal twice, Chelsea and even Liverpool have cruised to victories at Craven Cottage this calender year, we have to win and i will be stunned if we don't, quite frankly.

People are overestimating Fulham, they are not the same team off two season's back, they went off the boil pretty badly at the end of last season and have started this season equally as shit.

Even in their only win against Sunderland, they got extremely lucky and were played off the park for nearly all of the match. Newcastle and Arsenal gave them equally as much of a rogering.

If we play a much as 70% of our capabilities, it will take a stupidly fluke turn off events to stop us winning this, Fulham use to be a team that caused even the big teams problems, they are not that anymore, City, United, Arsenal twice, Chelsea and even Liverpool have cruised to victories at Craven Cottage this calender year, we have to win and i will be stunned if we don't, quite frankly.

You just never know with Fulham.

If we don't finish our chances, you just know someone like Berbatov might find a way of scoring the winning goal.

United have RvP and Rooney who can win the game even when they play like crap.

City have Aguero and Yaya who can win the game for them.

We seriously lack a game-winner at the moment cause Mata is low on confidence and Hazard isn't performing to the level required.

You just never know with Fulham.

If we don't finish our chances, you just know someone like Berbatov might find a way of scoring the winning goal.

United have RvP and Rooney who can win the game even when they play like crap.

City have Aguero and Yaya who can win the game for them.

We seriously lack a game-winner at the moment cause Mata is low on confidence and Hazard isn't performing to the level required.

Sunderland and Newcastle created shit loads of chances against them at home, so at the very least we should do the same regardless off who plays. If we doesn't their is something seriously wrong and that not even i will be be able to put a positive spin on.

I think in time Willian is going to become an asset in the match winning regard.

well well, way to make a comeback to winning ways, against Fulham! bastards always seem to pull one back when we think we got em.
Hazard should start from the bench, i dont mean to say it out loud, but he has sucked his way through all of the matches so far, same goes for Cole, but i think he's been better than Eden. He's a veteran, just need to find his footing.
Fulhams back line tend to not hold together and leave acres of space to exploit, a tank like Eto'o could destroy them in minutes if released by Mata or Oscar, and Mata needs to start PLEAASSEEE!! Oscar is considerably faster then their back line, he could always cut inside from the left (starting instead of Hazard) and give us one of his curling right foot finishes. SuperFrank and Rambo start behind the mid line, drop Cole for Bertrand, he's speedy and launches attacks on his own, I like his play, kinda like budget Ramos :P

Terry and Iva on the back line hold their ground and though Cech needs to help, this should solidify our back line. Luiz or Azpi start, Azpi needs gametime, Luiz just needs inspiration. I think we can bag this! :dance:

C'mon, it's justified after the Basel shocker. Besides Berbatov can be a match winner any day.

Well, the most important game is on here. The whole of UK will be watching & rooting for Fulham, mark my words.

Can Jose & the players deliver ? May God help us if they don´t.

Are we right to question Jose & his deals ? Yes, we are, I feel.

Currently, the team is in the most turbulent start to a season. Let´s see if Jose & the players can win here, convincingly.