Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you fancy a laugh just have a browse through this guy's tweets:

https://twitter.com/Ifield74

absolute comedy gold. I never thought Fulham fans could get slightly agitated? Anyway, complete bollocks, taking the piss out of our support when they can't sell out 3,000 tickets for a local derby and what is basically their cup final. Absolute tin pot shite. This is the same bunch, taking the piss out of us, who don't often take more than 1,000 to away games and have bollocks for home support. Honestly, I'd be embarrassed to be a home fan at Craven Cottage- they are the quietest home fans you will ever see.

i hope we atleast get a point.

with the manchester derby, tottenham playing away to cardiff, arsenal hosting stoke and liverpoo hosting southampton, atleast 3/4 of these teams will drop points.

At least a point?? Nothing other than a win is acceptable. Regardless of not winning our last 4 games, we are Chelsea and games like, only 3 points are acceptable.

At least a point?? Nothing other than a win is acceptable. Regardless of not winning our last 4 games, we are Chelsea and games like, only 3 points are acceptable.

i know, but by my statement u can understand my confidence in the team.

u know what, i simply cant see us score. i mean where are the goals going to come from? hazard is out of form, mata is out of favour, the striker force is (there is no word that is bad enough in the english vocabuary to describe our striker force). meanwhile cole keeps on starting games and performing abysmally. i expect taraabt to absolutely own him tomorrow, and add to it bent (i would start him if i was martin jol), i would say fulham will be more than a handful.

i dont expect a win tomorrow. but a draw would be fine with me. :(

Oh Lawrenson you fucking tit....

You wonder if one or two people are now starting to realise what a good job Rafa Benitez did at Stamford Bridge last season.

Chelsea have an excellent record in this derby, though, and I cannot see that changing this weekend. If Fulham do win, then some Chelsea fans might be crying for Benitez to come back.

I'm really starting to lose my shit when I see this sort of nonsense... Fuck that!

Do you remember what it was like the first few games under Rafa??? Jose is working with a young group and new players. It will take TIME just as it did with Rafa.

I seriously think people need to have more faith in this team. How anyone can completely write off a team after 5 games is pretty ridiculous IMO. Acting as if the Basel performance is how we always play. This team is playing at 50% right now, of course things will improve.

I have a feeling we'll trounce these lot.

Barring Oscar I thought Willian was good against Basel so would like to see him start again.

The players will be up for this and the crowd need to play their part, no grunts or negative vibes just full vocal support and three points will be ours.

Things aren't as bad as being painted.

I seriously think people need to have more faith in this team. How anyone can completely write off a team after 5 games is pretty ridiculous IMO. Acting as if the Basel performance is how we always play. This team is playing at 50% right now, of course things will improve.

I have a feeling we'll trounce these lot.

Many said that after last weekend and look what happened.. :ph34r:

I didn't though, so we will see. :P

neither did I. I predicted a 2x0 win over Basel and a 4x0 over Fulham. Despite the terrible results in the UCL I stand by both predictions. I think we had team to have beat Basel and I think have Mourinho not made the wrong subs, we would have... maybe not the 2-0 (although the goal was maturing [as we say in Portuguese] when the subs came), but definitely the maintenance of the 1x0.