Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

great. now a derby. we are so fucked. i expect nothing more than to be pathetically disappointed again.

as for the team, who cares what we predict. hazard and cole will start because they have been so out of the world for us this season and are simply irreplacable, right?

mata will be a sub when we are leading 1-0 rather than starting him to break a solid defence.

luiz will continue to run round in circles.

and our strikers will keep enjoying their paid holidays, that too season-long with awesome perks and all.

team line-

expectation

------------cech-------------

-azpi--cahill--JT--bertrand

--------rambo--mikel-----

---schurlle---oscar---kdb---

------who the fuck gives a shit which of those 3 start.---

reality

------------cech-------

--iva----luiz---jt---cole---

----rambo---lamps----

schurlle---oscar---hazard---

---------torres-----------

result 1-1.

Positive guy aren't you? Pull yourself together and stop whinging man.

Mata, Schurlle and Willian to start as the 3 AM's, with Torres upfront please. Oscar and Mikel in the pivot (he dreams), with Azpi getting a game.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been wondering this for the past week or so, Have we reached the Christmas period? Are we already out of the Champions league? Are we 10 points behind the leaders in the premier league? Are we?

Positive guy aren't you? Pull yourself together and stop whinging man.

Mata, Schurlle and Willian to start as the 3 AM's, with Torres upfront please. Oscar and Mikel in the pivot (he dreams), with Azpi getting a game.

i am a realist. positive and negative is not what i bother with.

for eg- look at the post no. 213. look at the timings.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16777-chelsea-v-basel/?p=765736

but if you want me to blindly say that we are gonna win every match, that is not gonna happen.

I hope Azpi starts. I cant believe that Jose prefers Ivanovic at RB when he is cant really do anything in attack (except freekicks and corners). He should play at CB.

Also Cole has been pretty poor, no contribution in attack, got humiliated by Salah yesterday. Bertrand didnt play a single minute yet....

Eto'o has started and finished both games since he arrived, dont think he should start another game, he doesnt seem fit enough for this to me.

Hazard is a great player, but played ...erm... far below his level. he needs to be benched to realize he's not untouchable.

KdB must start.

No Lampard in pivot please.

I think we will finally win this time, though it won't be anything spectacular.

Most of the players laughing in training. Don't seem to care. Had hoped Mourinho would bully them in training today.

Aaron Hughes, Maarten Stekelenburg, Matthew Briggs and Bryan Ruiz all miss the Chelsea game.

Hoping for the best but worried about our structural issues.

Hoping Hazard gets benched - he needs some thinking/resting time off and seriously needs to get OFF the quarterback training program. Also, time is due for KDB.

The pivot - hell, I have no clue and I don't think Mou has one either.

Hoping for the best but worried about our structural issues.

Hoping Hazard gets benched - he needs some thinking/resting time off and seriously needs to get OFF the quarterback training program. Also, time is due for KDB.

The pivot - hell, I have no clue and I don't think Mou has one either.

Hazard should be benched.