Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hard to pick an XI with everyone looking so poor recently. One thing is for certain, if this team is to evolve we need to stop relying so heavily on Terry, Lamps and Cole. I know they are club legends and bleed blue but in order for the younger players to grow and become a cohesive unit we need someone else to step up and lead the group.

My team on Saturday would be:

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Mikel - Ramires

DeBruyne - Mata - Schurrle

Eto'o

Willian in for DeBruyne and Oscar in for Mata.

I said that. You seems to forget he does have a continuing injury for weeks remember, not a bad mindset.

Still needs to go to the bench. Only players that are playing well deserve to be an automatic call... I love him but he hasn't been explosive this season

So hard to pick an XI with everyone looking so poor recently. One thing is for certain, if this team is to evolve we need to stop relying so heavily on Terry, Lamps and Cole. I know they are club legends and bleed blue but in order for the younger players to grow and become a cohesive unit we need someone else to step up and lead the group.

My team on Saturday would be:

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

Mikel - Ramires

DeBruyne - Mata - Schurrle

Eto'o

Willian in for DeBruyne and Oscar in for Mata.

NOT ETO'O he has been so rubbish, give Torres another go.

Another team that will come to park the bus. Luckily they don't have anywhere near as much quality as Basel or Everton. We absolutely can't not win this one. Best lineup must be up for this one especially that we have Swindon in midweek. I think Hazard needs to be benched to wake up. Plus, he could you use the rest because he looks like he hasn't yet recovered from that injury. I'd like to see people who actually provide width. So something like this:

Cech

Azpi-Luiz-JT-Bertrand

Ramires-Mikel

Schurrle-Oscar-Willian/Mata

Torres

Still needs to go to the bench. Only players that are playing well deserve to be an automatic call... I love him but he hasn't been explosive this season

I will repeat my first statement for the visually impaired :-) Plz people, before knee jerking, read the discussion.

Hoping Hazard gets benched - he needs some thinking/resting time off and seriously needs to get OFF the quarterback training program.

Another team that will come to park the bus. Luckily they don't have anywhere near as much quality as Basel or Everton. We absolutely can't not win this one. Best lineup must be up for this one especially that we have Swindon in midweek. I think Hazard needs to be benched to wake up. Plus, he could you use the rest because he looks like he hasn't yet recovered from that injury. I'd like to see people who actually provide width. So something like this:

Cech

Azpi-Luiz-JT-Bertrand

Ramires-Mikel

Schurrle-Oscar-Willian/Mata

Torres

Good lineup. Liked :)

Petr

Azpi Luiz JT Cole

MvG Rambo

Willian Mata Oscar

Torres

Is what i would probably go with. Eto i don't think should start 3 games in a row especially with 1 in midweek and torres is at least fresh. Hazard benched to show he is not unbenchable and to give him a reminder that he needs to pick it up a bit. MvG i think should work fairly well with the energy of Rambo. Azpi because he deserves to start there. Luiz and JT because i think thats our best 2 even if it hasn't looked great in the one time we saw it. Cole hasn't been great either but we simply don't really have anyone close imo. Bertrand could play, but i still rate an off form cole > Bertrand.

Team v Fulham

Cech

Ivanovich Cahill Terry Bertrand

Ramires Luiz

Schurrle Mata Oscar

Torres

Result 2-0

Oscar & Torres(just to prove a point)

We usually fuck up a little later in the year, so it's great that it's now out of the way. Onwards and upwards guys. Lets just hope that losing the last two, and the "Owner" going into the dressing room to add his tuppence worth last night will be the kick in the arse they need.

We will beat Fulham, no problem. So lets get rid of the negativity and "KTF"

ROLL ON SATURDAY !!!!! :blue scalf: