Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea FC ‏@chelseafc 27m

Mourinho confirms there are no injury concerns following the Basel game. #CFC

Mourinho "We lost a match that we cannot lose, but we haven't been relegated to the Europa League' #CFC

Mourinho 'We want to play a different style to the last couple of years, and we have the players to make that change'. #CFC

Mourinho 'I agree we must have better results, but we want this team to play in a certain way'. #CFC

Mourinho 'When I saw my team play against Bayern Munich I thought my team was brilliant' #CFC

Jose asks the press if they reminded other Chelsea managers of his home record at Stamford Bridge, to which they replied 'Yes'. #CFC

Mourinho 'The only way I know is to work hard, and keep the spirit high' #CFC

Mourinho 'I always want to raise the bar. We lost to Everton, and we lost to Basel but we are not out of those competitions'. #CFC

Mourinho 'The pitch speaks, and what players did in the last match and what they do in training is how I make decisions'. #CFC

Mourinho 'I always try to be honest with my players and myself and that's how I know how'. #CFC

Mourinho 'I think it's good for Lukaku and for Chelsea if he plays every game at Everton' #CFC

Mourinho on being asked about the World Cup... 'I have no time to think about Qatar'. #CFC

Mourinho on Fulham 'They are a difficult opponent. Looking at previous results at the Bridge it shows it's not an easy game'. #CFC

Mourinho 'A local derby is a local derby. It will be a proper @premierleague game' #CFC

BUmsul-CUAAn80M.jpg

I think Torres must play in this match. Mata I'm not so sure. Oscar for sure. Hazard I think will play whether as a starter or a sub. Glad to have Ramires back.

For fans that will attend in this match, please support the team with everything you've got.

Adding more to what Mourinho actually said since the Chelsea Twitter only pick and choose certain things...

Miguel Delaney @MiguelDelaney 43m

Mourinho: "I'm not surprised [at criticism]. I'm not worried. I didn't read many [critical reports], but I have to agree with some."

Mourinho: "I understand if results are not good, people put question marks. It's up to me to follow the direction."

Mourinho: "If somebody expects me to play against Fulham with low block, nine men behind ball, waiting for mistake... [1/2] ...

[2/2] Mourinho: "... I'm not going in that direction."

Mourinho: "We haven't been relegated to the Europa League, so if you want to make comparisons, you have to wait."

Mourinho: "It's not how you start, it's how you finish. I prefer to finish well. Of course, perfect to start well and finish well."

Mourinho: "I don't want to be protected because of what I did here in the past. The profile of the players change."

Mourinho: "I was asked if I want a Didier. That's history. That's a fantastic history, but I'm going to change."

Mourinho: "I don't want a lot block, I don't want central defenders in midfield."

Mourinho: "I know the work I have to do doesn't sell papers. I know what sell papers is big wins or big defeats. My work doesn't sell papers

Mourinho: "I know [i have to win], but I hope you have the same dialogue with the other managers and not just with me."

Mourinho: "Did you say to Avram, Carlo, Benitez that Mourinho never lost a match at home?" Response: "Yes." Mou, laughing: "That's fair."

Mourinho asked, is it too early to ask about a crisis. Mourinho: "Crisis of what, Syria? Chelsea, no. No crisis."

Mourinho says Lukaku will not be recalled in January, regardless of what happens.

Mourinho asked about 2022: "After the pressure you put on me with your stats, I have no time to think about Qatar."

If we get anything less than 3 points at home to Fulham after our results recently my blood will boil. Early days or not, if people say they aren't even a bit concerned I don't see how. We were a side that many predicted to be the favorites for the title and so far there about 3 or 4 sides who look better than we do.

We are only 3 points off the top, and a game of football is a game of football. I wouldn't worry too much, because we do have the quality in the team to go all the way.

Oh Lawrenson you fucking tit....

You wonder if one or two people are now starting to realise what a good job Rafa Benitez did at Stamford Bridge last season.

Chelsea have an excellent record in this derby, though, and I cannot see that changing this weekend. If Fulham do win, then some Chelsea fans might be crying for Benitez to come back.

I wonder why according to all of these thick journo's it's a "crisis" and bring up the fact that it's Chelsea's worst start in years, but both United and City are level with us on points and neither of them are in crisis.

I wonder why according to all of these thick journo's it's a "crisis" and bring up the fact that it's Chelsea's worst start in years, but both United and City are level with us on points and neither of them are in crisis.

There always has to be one team "in crises" it's ridiculous. We're only 3 points out of first, hardly some insurmountable difference. That said, I understand why we are the club picked as the "in crises" one right now. We haven't had a good game all season. We haven't won a game since we beat Villa. We have 4 goals in 4 games and we lost an incredibly easy CL game whereas City and United won theirs handily. We win a couple of games in a row, the media focus will shift to another team.

Journos like crisis, they can throw all their vile taunts and headlines at one outlet, it doesn't even have to be a crisis but they make it one.....This country is just shit at journalism, and I actually feel sorry for people who pay to read what is spouted by these oxygen thieves.

You only have to see the interview by Gigi Salmon to Martin Lipton to see a journo squirm under proper scrutiny.....No leads, just sources or insiders.

Absolute stealing a fucking living.

Oh Lawrenson you fucking tit....

You wonder if one or two people are now starting to realise what a good job Rafa Benitez did at Stamford Bridge last season.

Chelsea have an excellent record in this derby, though, and I cannot see that changing this weekend. If Fulham do win, then some Chelsea fans might be crying for Benitez to come back.

Lawrenson is a joke, much like others as they conveniently forget that even Benitez himself had a dodgy start here before things improved for us and him. It's basically the same situation with Mourinho right now.

Just win this one ffs. I can somehow accept the fact that so far we barely look like championship contenders and our game is a bit off, we're only 4 matches in the season. However, matches like this one should be won, regardless of anything if we want to be in a good position to challenge for the title at some point.