Samuel Eto'o

nadavTKL

Eto was average today. Barry nicked a sitter off his foot in the first half that a few seasons ago he would have gobbled up. We dont have "killer" strikers to frighten the opposition and I dont think that either Eto or Torres will win trophies for the club.

Demba Ba even starting to look attractive as an alternative !!!!!!

In the first half he showed exactly why he's a better fit for our system than Torres/Ba.

Yes he missed a decent chance (the header), but for his first outing I was pleased with what I saw. Everton away is one of the toughest places to go.

Thought it a decent debut ...didnt score so he must be SHITE ,, TC logic

He should have scored at least one goal. Ramires cross was perfect and he headed wide. When the ball came to him and the goal was open he rushed his finish. he should have been aware of barry. He only had to stop the ball before shooting and letting barry tackle air. But he does pass miles better than Torres, who loses about every second ball because of inaccurate passes and his headless chicken runs. His workrate was ok and he made good runs. But as it stand we still lack a worldclass striker which makes everything a bit harder