Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

Did watch the game. 10 times, 11, if you count only the second half. no one knows what Mourinho had in his mind. As you said Hazard to drop into pockets, could be far from correct. Schurrle doesn't need to do that. That's what a false 9 usually does. Just cause he's a midfielder, people tend to believe he is a false 9 cause he started in the #9 role. He did absolutely nothing a false 9 does. If there's anything about stretching defense done by Chelsea, then it was against Juventus. Hazard did to some extent, but we failed miserably. In the Bundesliga, whenever Schurrle's played as the forward, he's mainly used to disrupt play, especially in the flanks due to his immense work-rate. That's why he was chosen against United, to break down what happened on either flanks. If he was indeed used to stretch the defense, then it would be stretched inward, not towards the sides. However his action area's point to the opposite.

nxli.png

Welbeck and Evra had problems dealing with him on their left.

With all due respect. I've been analyzing football a lot longer than you. You're wrong. I've said my piece, you yours. Let's leave it at that - people can make their own mind up.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect. I've been analyzing football a lot longer than you. You're wrong. I've said my piece, you yours. Let's leave it at that - people can make their own mind up.

And in my opinion, I've been analyzing for a much longer time.not just English, but multiple leagues at the same time. You're wrong. You've said your piece, I've said mine. fine then, lets leave it at that. :)

you are so delusional! LOOOL

Mourinho 1 Moyes 0

Enough Said.

What the fuck are you doing?

Pointless poster number three. Why do these people never make a point?

List: Bushman, Kojo, Pacquiao.

"hahha Oh lol"

;/

I know for a fact if you asked Mourinho in secrecy - did his tactics with Schurrle work, he'd tell you no. Watch the game again if you don't believe me.

you know for a FACT ,,,,what a bullshit statement that is ,,,That is just YOUR misguided RED eyed view.. like your match prediction of a Manure win

And in my opinion, I've been analyzing for a much longer time.not just English, but multiple leagues at the same time. You're wrong. You've said your piece, I've said mine. fine then, lets leave it at that. :)

No, you really haven't.

This simple tactic I pointed out is a Mourinho favourite - I think you'd know that, knowing more than me? Anyway yeah. I'm done with analyzing - people always think they know more than they actually do. It's why I hate discussing it - with anyone to be honest. No offence to you at all.

"hahha Oh lol"

;/

I just made a point check my post above ^

Y U NOT REPLY TO MY POST?

"hahha Oh lol"

;/

because i could pick holes in almost every point you make, the last time i made a point to you, you had no response and replied with 'I'll answer fair statements not tripe.'

enough said! All i know is Mourinho will make Moyes his B***h just like what he done with Fergie!

No, you really haven't.

This simple tactic I pointed out is a Mourinho favourite - I think you'd know that, knowing more than me? Anyway yeah. I'm done with analyzing people always think they know more than they actually do. It's why I hate discussing it - with anyone to be honest. No offence to you at all.

I have been for 5 years now. 16 years old as of this date. Done part-time scouting for various low league clubs. Don't say something you don't know about.

That is Mourinho's favorite? WOW. So done. Definitely. People always think they know more than they actually do. :doh:

because i could pick holes in almost every point you make, the last time i made a point to you, you had no response and replied with 'I'll answer fair statements not tripe.'

enough said! All i know is Mourinho will make Moyes his B***h just like what he done with Fergie!

I'm not interested in talking to biased fans, with idiotic views. I quote and talk to people who's opinion I value. This is not you.

I have been for 5 years now. 16 years old as of this date. Done part-time scouting for various low league clubs. Don't say something you don't know about.

That is Mourinho's favorite? WOW. So done. Definitely. People always think they know more than they actually do. :doh:

At least 17 years less than me.

Oh and you should look into the simple 'stretching' tactic I mentioned. Ronaldo was used in it a lot under Mourinho.

At least 17 years less than me.

Oh and you should look into the simple 'stretching' tactic I mentioned. Ronaldo was used in it a lot under Mourinho.

After telling that it's Mourinho's favorite , I barely think so.

And on the stretching tactic. Ronaldo plays on the wings, Schurrle played up front. While playing on the wings he cuts inside. if its Higuain or Benzema , they shift towards the right to avoid an overload. Ozil takes up the left, and Di Maria moves into the #10 area with full-backs pushing up in both sides. That's barely stretching. Mourinho has not once used the idea of having his forwards or in this case a winger drag away defenders to allow others to penetrate. Their tactics are built around, good movement, fast counter-attacks and perfect role-switching.

There is barely an stretching of opposition involved in their play.

Rupert was banned for starting arguments about Benitez and Torres, however he never insulted anyone once he was clever.

Jay C has been starting arguments and derailing almost every thread, now he's having an argument about the United match in the Bayern vs Chelsea thread, and he has insulted people calling them idiots. Yet this guy doesn't even get a ban? Where the fuck is the logic in this, please do something here.

I'm not interested in talking to biased fans, with idiotic views. I quote and talk to people who's opinion I value. This is not you.

so what was so idiotic about my view? maybe it was the fact that i completely destroyed the point you made! Was it idiotic and biased of me to point out the fact that United had 10 men behind the ball every time Chelsea had possession in your half! did that not happen or am i making that up? and is it idiotic and biased that i said that United were afraid to open up and go for the win and commit more players forward because they were worried about leaving gaps in midfield and defence for Chelsea's front 4 to exploit? no i don't think so! you for some reason believe that United were trying to play football and Chelsea just parked the bus! but you are way to biased to see that your team were also happy to settle for a draw! if that game was at Stamford Bridge Mourinho would have risked losing the game to try and win it, we would have gone for the win! United didn't want to do that, they were happy playing backwards and sideways passes and putting aimless crosses in the box and letting Rooney take pot-shots!

but your clearly too biased to see that.

After telling that it's Mourinho's favorite , I barely think so.

And on the stretching tactic. Ronaldo plays on the wings, Schurrle played up front. While playing on the wings he cuts inside. if its Higuain or Benzema , they shift towards the right to avoid an overload. Ozil takes up the left, and Di Maria moves into the #10 area with full-backs pushing up in both sides. That's barely stretching. Mourinho has not once used the idea of having his forwards or in this case a winger drag away defenders to allow others to penetrate. Their tactics are built around, good movement, fast counter-attacks and perfect role-switching.

There is barely an stretching of opposition involved in their play.

I don't want to argue with you. I usually like your posts. I'm going to leave it there.

But just to clarify - I said it's something he likes to use. Not his absolute favourite.

Rupert was banned for starting arguments about Benitez and Torres, however he never insulted anyone once he was clever.

Jay C has been starting arguments and derailing almost every thread, now he's having an argument about the United match in the Bayern vs Chelsea thread, and he has insulted people calling them idiots. Yet this guy doesn't even get a ban? Where the fuck is the logic in this, please do something here.

because he is a united fan and god forbid we make a bad impression.

Actually there is relevance in what we were talking about - it all was about Mourinho's tactics and that relates to this too.

I know you've been here three years so you don't need to tell me again by the way.

because he is a united fan and god forbid we make a bad impression.

That would be a huge shame to make a bad impression on those who already think so bad of us.

Well he warrants a ban more than Rupert did, he's gotten away with 3 blatant insults also, and now he's trying to bait me into an argument which ain't going to work.

However one thing I could do is constantly follow him to every thread which he argues on and bring the same stuff up about him starting arguments, until more people catch on and boom he gets his first warning and we work on from there. Kojo does that.