Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

I just made a point check my post above ^

Y U NOT REPLY TO MY POST?

Sorry. I missed it replying to others. You made a good point yes, but not something I couldn't of explained. It's like I get jumped on sometimes.

I'm going to relax.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, Abramovich will be present as well, watching the game from the stands.

Here is a video of players getting out of the bus- It was pretty quick, only Petr Cech stayed to sign photos etc.

http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/fotbal-evropske-pohary/179257/zamracena-chelsea-zklamala-fanousky-dojem-zachranoval-petr-cech.html

1184834_515899805153554_2031316971_n.jpg

1175130_515899811820220_1778277941_n.jpg

1234770_515899961820205_186990986_n.jpg

Since Eto'o's officially signed now and already has pre-season behind him obviously, would a flight to Prague to take part in this match be too much too soon? Or is that plausible?

I guess with Jose anything's possible :ph34r: . I just really think we'd win if Eto'o started and I really don't want us to have to win the Champions League again to have a shot at getting this trophy.

Is this the best the mighty Kojo has? Come on, make me angry. Make me bite. Make me even slightly bothered? If this is like any of your other battles while gaining legend status - I'm surprised you didn't die of failure.

You have nothing.

dude... your team just got a draw of 3 really decent teams. should not u be on a united forum discussing that rather than on a chelsea forum...

I'm too busy trying to stop laughing at City's draw.

why? plzen and moskow are 2 easy home wins. they just need to not lose the away fixtures to these 2 teams to sail thru the next round (considering bayern win all their matches).

united on the other hand have 3 horrible away fixtures in shakhtar, leverkusen and sociedad. all the 3 teams are really good and will create a lot of problems for u. your draw is much worse than city's.

Let a mod deal with it - Kojo has made his plan known. He's gong to follow me around and try and annoy me, to get me banned. Blame your forum legend, not me.

This isn't about blaming anyone, numerous members are going to click on this thread expecting analysis about the match and see a petty argument taking over, its not just you two, it happens a lot and should be tookto the pub or pm.

With all due respect. I've been analyzing football a lot longer than you. You're wrong. I've said my piece, you yours. Let's leave it at that - people can make their own mind up.

With all due respect, just because you've been doing something longer, doesn't mean you're doing it better. Just think, Mourinho's forgotten more about tactics than you could ever hope to know in your life.

Keep it up hjperdeath, don't listen to this guy.