Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully hoeneß will be soon in jail (well wont happen 90%). I just hope we will beat them and he gets red as always. should go back to selling sausages and stfu.

3,w=650,c=0.bild.jpg

Nope there are 5 sheets , one Bayern's aggregate sheet, Chelsea's aggregate sheet, one showing their offensive transition, one showing their defensive transition and one showing their positional depth. then 4 sheets of Bayern's team sheet, and about 4 pages of their statistics. but obviously I know you wouldn't understand... :D

What will you do with all that.....

Yes but............all that for an article for which you don't even get paid for.......

I mean aren't you in Kerala for holiday right now?

That was long ago. I've been back in Qatar for a week now . Haha this is nothing . If I put in more of an effort I could spring up a 10k article on Bayern . It's much easier cause the videos and statistics are online . When I did scouting for the I league and now for the Qatar stars league, I need to attend games and take down everything myself . For that I get paid . But honestly it's never about the money. My parents are well off, a 16 year old like me doesn't need money . But I do get paid if put in a lot of effort , this one was smaller than small you could say.

That was long ago. I've been back in Qatar for a week now . Haha this is nothing . If I put in more of an effort I could spring up a 10k article on Bayern . It's much easier cause the videos and statistics are online . When I did scouting for the I league and now for the Qatar stars league, I need to attend games and take down everything myself . For that I get paid . But honestly it's never about the money. My parents are well off, a 16 year old like me doesn't need money . But I do get paid if put in a lot of effort , this one was smaller than small you could say.

The wonders of Qatari oil........