Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting my post count up for no reason. for the umpteenth time. Willian isn't registered. :cry:

Oh, my apologies!

Cech

Ivanoivc - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

Schurrle - KDB - Hazard

Lukaku

or (but this is maybe a little too offensive)

Cech

Ramires - KDB

Schurrle - Mata - Hazard

Lukaku

or

Cech

Ramires - Mikel

Mata - KDB - Hazard

Lukaku

Isn't that basically a general requirement or necessity for attacking players?

Offcourse, but De Bruyne is not a real winger. When someone plays central-midfield, he receive more balls. I think he has the vision, the passing and the stamina for that.

Schürrle

Hazard-Mata-KDB

Essien-Ramires

Cole-Terry-Luiz-Ivan

Cech

This would be my starting XI. I don't think that Lukaku is ready to face a team like Bayern.

Do u mind telling me what Schurrle offers as CF that Lukaku doesnt?

Absolutley stuipid. He was ready to score a hattrick against United with WBA, but not to face Bayern in a rather meaningless game. Oh the logic...

Do u mind telling me what Schurrle offers as CF that Lukaku doesnt?

Absolutley stuipid. He was ready to score a hattrick against United with WBA, but not to face Bayern in a rather meaningless game. Oh the logic...

Schurrle could stop Robben and Ribery from causing problems on the flanks. Maybe he should start on the wing instead of CF, but even as CF he did a very good job causing problems for United's wingers and full-backs.

Schurrle could stop Robben and Ribery from causing problems on the flanks. Maybe he should start on the wing instead of CF, but even as CF he did a very good job causing problems for United's wingers and full-backs.

So you want our CF to focus to chase their wingers deep? And not to cause problems for the opposition defenders and perhaps score goals instead?

You make absolutley no sense what so ever.

PS: Schurrle was absolutley shit as CF.