Bayern Munich 2-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

imbecile players?! Are you for real?!

All of them ran their arses for 120mins and most of the time we were down to 10 men ffs! Learn to appreciate will you?

Running around for 120 minute like a headless chicken doesn't do us any favor. We need for be precise, clinical and take our chance in these kind of matches if we want to lift any major trophy. The chance Oscar missed you think Drogba would have missed or Bayern would have missed? No! We need to fix these areas ASAP or the scenario will be the same when face any big opponent.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running around for 120 minute like a headless chicken doesn't do us any favor. We need for be precise, clinical and take our chance in these kind of matches if we want to lift any major trophy. The chance Oscar missed you think Drogba would have missed or Bayern would have missed? No! We need to fix these areas ASAP or the scenario will be the same when face any big opponent.

Drogba and Bayern: they never miss any chances.

It was not so much about the mickey mouse cup. It was about sending a message and we were fucking brilliant! It sucked to be us in the end of the day, because It's never easy to lose on penalties (especially after you've conceded in the added time of the extra time) but I have a great feeling for the season! KTBFFH!

lol i was mentioning before the red card situation.

are threatening me?

Threatening you? What?!

Apologies for misreading what you said but even when it was 11 vs 11, I still don't agree that we should be pressing them like what you're trying to say. Can understand when you said we shouldn't underestimate the attacking qualities we have but the thing is, people are looking too much into that resulting in overlooking the other areas where problems will appear if we try to attack Bayern last night. We may have the quality of attacking midfielders to attack teams and cause them problems but we don't have a really solid defence and pivot behind them to really be playing attacking game especially against the big sides. We saw how we tried to play an open attacking game last season and got totally exposed on so many occasions especially under RDM. As a team, we still don't have the balance and really the right players to be doing that. Hence for Mourinho in games like this, it's about finding the right approach, having the right balance in the team so that it gives us a chance to compete. And not to mention, just because we have attacking talents in our team, it doesn't mean we should just disregard the threat of our oppositions. Need to adapt to the circumstances at times.

From a liverpool supporter :

Baldersmith · Liverpool fan

I think the better side lost. Executed their game plan to perfection. As a defensive unit I'd say Chelsea are arguably the best team in the world. Time after time they put their bodies on the line and come out on top. Phenomenal defensively. Add a top top striker and every team in Europe will fear them.

From a liverpool supporter :

Baldersmith · Liverpool fan

I think the better side lost. Executed their game plan to perfection. As a defensive unit I'd say Chelsea are arguably the best team in the world. Time after time they put their bodies on the line and come out on top. Phenomenal defensively. Add a top top striker and every team in Europe will fear them.

fake ,,,,.... That just cannot be a Liverpool fan :D

Drogba has missed far worse chances. God you really need to learn to appreciate the effort those 10 men put in. Oscar was running his boxers off for 120 minutes, ended up scoring a penalty as well. If we're being that negative, did Oscar give a penalty away? Yeah Drogba did.

Can someone tell me WTF Jose is doing to Mata ?!

For the first time, I agree with Mou on benching Juan. The game plan was plain and simple. We needed men capable of putting effort and running all over the pitch for 120 minutes. Everyone on the field did that. From the 4 defenders, who were absolutely brilliant, to Schurrle, Eden and even Torres. I don't know if Mata could've kept the rhythm.

Though, I'm pretty sure that he would've came in for the second half of ET if Ramires wasn't sent off.