Jase

Man of the Match  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba has missed far worse chances. God you really need to learn to appreciate the effort those 10 men put in. Oscar was running his boxers off for 120 minutes, ended up scoring a penalty as well. If we're being that negative, did Oscar give a penalty away? Yeah Drogba did.

I'm not negative dude i'm one a few positive user in here! You didn't hear me complain about the lineup once i saw it, in which 90% of the forum were before the game even started! now that lot tear their arse apart about how we were brilliant last night! I don't criticize Ramirez for his red card nor criticize Lukaku for his poor PK etc what i'm unsuccessfully trying to say is that those chances are the match defining moment in every freaking match miss those you'll get punished regardless of how pretty you ripped your as* up.

And BTW every player would miss a fair chunk of these chances in his career Drogba no exception but in these important matches i have no doubt that particular ball would've been in the back of the net Drogba was behide it!

Just one last thing here. Please keep in mind. Eto´o, Mata, Willian are three top players who will play against Bayern if Chelsea get to play them again. I am almost certain, Chelsea is capable to beat Bayern, then.

What a performance. We look like a World Class outfit and should have won. The footballing Gods weren't on our side last night :-(.

Hazard was a beast!

Unlucky lads.. I'm very proud of how we played!

Well after having let one day pass and sink in what I saw, I have to say I'm excited about the future.

David Luiz was a monster.

Ramírez great till the red.

Hazard, world class.

Oscar very great work rate attitude.

But I wonder if Mourinho is going to alienate Mata with the lack of games he is getting.

And lampard while great he should not be playing every game. I know is early and Mourinho is doing like that to slowly try to blend in van ginkel.... Or so I hope.

Looking forward to William and see what he can offer.

Just one last thing here. Please keep in mind. Eto´o, Mata, Willian are three top players who will play against Bayern if Chelsea get to play them again. I am almost certain, Chelsea is capable to beat Bayern, then.

well schweinsteiger, martinez (not fully fit), götze (not fully fit) and thiago were missing too, so..they will also be stronger.

well schweinsteiger, martinez (not fully fit), götze (not fully fit) and thiago were missing too, so..they will also be stronger.

Perhaps, you will be happy, then ?

I certainly am confident Chelsea can beat these krauts.

Not many can keep Ribery out all game though

Azpi with Marseille was doing a great job against him two years ago.

But he's not that great at defending crosses, I think that's why Mourinho prefers him as his teams defends with a narrow defense and let the other team cross quite a lot.

The so called best team in Europe had to chase 10-men us and win on penalties.

We have the best team spirit in Europe right now and they showed it with that mesmerising performance.

I'm brimming with confidence with our team and the only way is up.

All hail Mourinho

The so called best team in Europe had to chase 10-men us and win on penalties.

We have the best team spirit in Europe right now and they showed it with that mesmerising performance.

I'm brimming with confidence with our team and the only way is up.

All hail Mourinho

We have the best team spirit in Europe

:clap::clap: :clap: