Man United v Chelsea

Jase

Cech

Ivan - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Lampard

KDB - Oscar - Hazard

Torres

This is what I think Mourinho will bring to the table. Anything else will surprise me - except Luiz who might not be completely fit and Mourinho knows that with van Persie against us we need to have the best fit defenders.

Not sure if we should be starting Lampard for 3 matches in a row...he looks kinda tired already. Agree with the rest of your lineup

I'd like to see Ramires - Essien or Ramires - Mikel as the two midfielders...then if we need some inspiration and/or a goal, Lampard can come off the bench for a cameo.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

120463aa422c26012a9cda05990cf709.png

1808b61fb13735d1326cb91c05f59fc8.png

76fdb612086a6e1c2aede9d1416f7f8a.png

Man Utd have won 14 of their last 16 home matches in the Premier League.

Man Utd have been winning at both half time and full time in 8 of their last 10 home matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 10 matches in the Premier League.

Chelsea have won 6 of their last 7 matches in the Premier League.

Man Utd have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches in the Premier League.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd's last 3 games in the Premier League.

Demba Ba actually has a good record against United. Can understand why people don't want him anywhere near the lineup for this match but in our games with United last season he done very well. Gave United CB a tough time and has scored for Newcastle a few times against United as well.

I don't see why a few people have MVG in their lineup. Personally I don't think he stands a chance of starting this game. Will be Ramires and Mikel/Essien IMO. Cannot see Lamps starting 3 league games in a row. Hopefully Luiz is back but I am unsure if he will take Cahill or Terry's place for this game. We beat United a few times last season and in this fixture last season we beat them 1-0. Hopefully another win!

LOL people suggesting Torres should start, WTF?

Luiz WILL NOT START as he hasn't played for us in 2 weeks now. Mata will probably be benched after his disappointing performance yesterday, then there are Ba/Torres who should be no where near the starting 11. Team will likely be this:

Cech

Ivanovic Terry Cahill Cole

Ramires Essien or Mikel

Kevin Oscar Hazard

Lukaku

Playing Ramires+Lampard in a match like this is asking to be raped in midfield.

I hope Mourinho doesn't make the mistake of starting Super Frank in this game! and my feeling looks like it was correct Hazard will play more minutes than any outfield player this season! Jose will start him almost every week and very rarely take him off just like what he done with Ronaldo!

My team would be

Cech

Ivanoivc - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

De Bruyne - Mata/Oscar - Hazard

Lukaku

I hope Mourinho doesn't make the mistake of starting Super Frank in this game! and my feeling looks like it was correct Hazard will play more minutes than any outfield player this season! Jose will start him almost every week and very rarely take him off just like what he done with Ronaldo!

My team would be

Cech

Ivanoivc - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Mikel

De Bruyne - Mata/Oscar - Hazard

Lukaku

Agreed completely, Oscar imo should start and Mata can be on the bench and come on in the 2nd half if we are behind. He doesn't look fit atm which is a bit worrying considering the season has started.

If there is just one team in PL that I would love to beat, it is manures. Anytime, Chelsea beats them, it´s like Christmas for me.

I know, it won´t be easy. However, I believe Chelsea had beaten them not too long ago & I do not see why can´t Chelsea do it again.

Certainly, Chelsea needs to play a bit better than against Villa. Somehow, I trust Jose & his motivation of the team for this clash.

For Chelsea to win here, it could go a long way for the PL title, I feel.

for me the line-up is pretty obvious.

cech

azpi cahill JT cole

rambo mikel

kdb oscar hazard

lukaku

subs - schwarzer, azpi, essien, lamps, mata, ba/torres, schurlle.

lamps should not start against united. we seen what their pace does to him.

for me the striker is a no brainer.

Our record at Old Trafford is the best in the League so let's keep it that way!

The Rooney thing will surely be interesting this Monday. And after the game, hopefully, big things are going to happen.