Man of the Match  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see the defensive line to solid and tough, that's exactly the Chelsea under Mourinho. Just a shame we never really attacked to our full but I guess it was the tactics. We came for a point and we got it. JT or Cahill MOTM, no doubt.

1 point is better than nothing 8 of our team didn't show up tonight. Sure Oscar and Schurrle didn't do much but in terms of work rate they were both superb. John Terry was immense for us as well. Is Mourinho scared to play Lukaku? What a waste of having him here if hes not gonna start games....

Also Jose stop fucking starting Lampard in these big games, hes been non existent since the first half against Hull... and we were playing fucking HULLL.

Not the most exciting match to watch but lets face it, we went to Old Trafford and actually made United look kinda poor. We also got a point. Considering that, Im very happy.

The only thing that really bugs me is that Torres was subbed instead of Lukaku. Looking at the game we needed someone who could bully defenders abit and create some stuff on his own; Torres was NOT the man for that.

Disgusting! Jose is starting to annoy already ... We should had out passed United for starters in this game but we couldnt even muster up 5 decent passes in a row ... Why do u need come up with such experimental tactics in a big game like this one? Where the hell is our attitude, did we come here to get a draw ... Mikel! I m seriously! ... No Mata in a lineup which has what 6 midfielders.....
United should have won this hands down ...

very impressed with that! I never knew this Chelsea side could play like that and be so solid and organised! all that was missing was a top striker to knick us a goal! I am alot more confident now going into the Bayern game!

I'll find it funny if anyone starts saying something like "I've lost respect for Mourinho". If that's the case you have never truly have known the man.

That's how Jose does it, did it and will continue to do so.

I'm sure Lukaku will start a match sometime soon. We're only 3 matches into the season, and he's still testing his squad. Majority of the squad players are young and he won't throw them into the fire without making sure they're ready.

People attacking Jose should check themselves.

I think he intentionally played for a draw...but even if he didn't..seriously bash him after 2 games? lol

We're so lucky to have him. He'll sort out what his best eleven is, and we'll be up there in the title race come May.

We were up against a Moyes's team. It had to be a boring slow paced game. Our defense was terrific. I think i am destined to see Lampard starting in all 38 PL matches this season & screw the MF.