Man United 0-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Not the most exciting match to watch but lets face it, we went to Old Trafford and actually made United look kinda poor. We also got a point. Considering that, Im very happy.

The only thing that really bugs me is that Torres was subbed instead of Lukaku. Looking at the game we needed someone who could bully defenders abit and create some stuff on his own; Torres was NOT the man for that.

Agree. Don't really mind him - romelu - not starting, but torres being brought on ahead of him???

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusting! Jose is starting to annoy already ... We should had out passed United for starters in this game but we couldnt even muster up 5 decent passes in a row ... Why do u need come up with such experimental tactics in a big game like this one? Where the hell is our attitude, did we come here to get a draw ... Mikel! I m seriously! ... No Mata in a lineup which has what 6 midfielders.....
United should have won this hands down ...

Wait, so we drew at OT and people are complaining?Do you guys know how a football league works?This is the most difficult/important game in the PL.Good result, cant believe people are bitching about how we played and how Mata/Lukaku didn't start.I actually think that if they did start and we lost there would be less complaining.

Go Mou.

People who are trying to find so many excuses, such as "came for 1 point and we got it" or "it's Manchester United we played against!" do it just because they don't want to criticize Mourinho. Who the hell cares if we came for one point, since it's pretty clear that we could've won THREE instead? This is the weakest team United has ever had since I'm a football fan and it was the perfect moment for us to create some distance and show that we're more powerfull than them. We have a better squad, a lot of creative midfielders and a striker who scored 3 goals against them just a few months ago. Yet, Mourinho let Mata and Lukaku on the bench and chose De Bruyne and Schurrle for whatever reason which I cannot understand. It looked like he missed a pair tonight, with all due respect.

I don't know about you all, but if the Chelsea he's trying to build is just another "we don't want to lose games" team, then all of our hopes will be in vain. I, at least, can't agree with this mentality.

One question for everyone defending the way he treated this game: what if Benitez was on our bench tonight? What would've been your reaction in that case?

Happy for the clean sheet. The front 4 looked lost at times. Hazard had like 3 guys on him at all times yet everyone else just stands and watches. Get closer and link up with him.

Hate to say it but Cole is shockingly bad in the build up. Considering Hazard is our LW, we need to get a left back who can actually link up with him.

Schurrle worked hard and showed glimpses. KDB was poor. Lamps was horrible. Should never be playing on big matches.

A point isn't the worst. But we could have had at this United team.

Fuck sake guy's give it a rest, it's only our 3rd game of the season and against united.

A nil nil result at old Trafford is a great result no team wanted to lose this so soon in the season.

Although it wasn't our best performance, I'm still very happy. Would have gladly taken a point if you had asked me before the game. There was a big improvement in defence, we looked far more organized in that respect.

We do need to learn that route 1 isn't the answer when we have players like Mata, Oscar, Hazard at our disposal though. It reminded me of Wednesday slightly how we just lumped the ball forward, even worse considering Schurrle isn't the most physical of players compared to Ba. If we are going to do that on the odd occasion fine, but we need a player strong enough to hold the ball up *cough* Lukaku *cough*

In Jose we trust

Solid defensive performance when we were out run in midfield...what a massive game for Terry.

Given that we had a shot first half, should've made a few changes after the break. Can't say United outperformed us they hadn't had a decent shot on goal which worried Cech too much.

Massive massive point and top of the league...I'd say it's a good days work