20:00 Kick Off (UK time)

[Match Stats]

Manchester United 0-0 Chelsea

Goalscorers: None

Possession: 55% - 45%

Shots (on target): 12 (3) - 8 (4)

Corners: 4 - 1

Fouls: 9 - 10

Yellow Card: 0-2 (Man Utd - None / Chelsea - De Bruyne, Torres)

Red Card: 0 - 0

*Stats obtained from ESPN website*

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did we not start Lukaku? Why did we keep on playing long balls without a target striker? Why did Lamps start this match? He kept passing it side ways and backwards despite having glaring obvious options in front of him. He kept giving the ball away which was tad annoying.We couldn't string 6 passes together?! Hazard was invisible in attack. We kept losing the ball through unforced errors. Our passing was so off for this game, we never turned up. Why was KDB taken off as soon as he started showing quality in the United half? And why was Torres the one to come on, not Lukaku?

At least United didn't play their best either. In the end 0:0 seems like a fair result, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not disappointed with this game.

Dunno why but I feel bringing Mata on could have helped us nick the game but then again, you don't win the title by beating only the titans. You have to respect all the minnow sides and get 3 points of all of them.

Good game, Cahill and Terry were terrific and I hope they get the credit they deserve. Cole and Ivanovic were good as well but I'd still prefer to have Azpi at RB :D

Some horrible passing and I hope this proves to all of you how important Mata is to us and I hope no one says we should get rid of him.

Hope the Atkinson supports us myth is over. Was horrible tonight, we could easily have had a peno and that horrible De Bruyne decision.....

Came looking for a draw and got one. Good tactical game but a very boring one to watch. Pivot got overrun by midfield and the front four did not manage to make the difference going forward. But we defended very well. JT by far the MOTM for me. Absolute world-class performance by him.

Top of the league and staying there. Roll on Bayern..

Terry was solid. Hazard tried a bit but didn't receive a lot of balls but was great in defense.

Oscar was really really poor can't keep a ball what a shame tonight as playmaker.

Kdb was bad same for schurrle. Lampard invisible

Sad we came for 1 point but with mata and lukaku we could have win that game.

PS : oh and splash the cash for Rooney, he is still world class

Although it may appear otherwise reading the thread. We didn't just draw 0-0 with coventry.

Probably in the minority, but away vs man United Jose clearly had a plan which he executed, and I will take a point vs United. Sure we didn't play great, but neither did they, and they still have to come to our place.

Transfer window is still open and Jose is still working out our best team. I'm sure there will be a lot of negativity to follow, but i was fairly happy with that, despite not creating many chances.

JT man of the match. Bossed the game in defence.

We are the winners here.

United will be the dissapointed ones because they couldn't win the game at there own ground, we are the ones who got a point out of it.

2nd hardest game of the season and we got a point, stop complaining.