• Lampard
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • De Bruyne
    • Torres
    • Schurrle(sub)
    • Lukaku(sub)
    • Marco van Ginkel(sub)

Don't forget we have United on the following Monday so we need to rotate the squad.

Highly doubt we'll play the same team tbh.

I'm not forgetting and I stand by my words.

This team that played today was Mou's first team as Mata and Luiz are unfit.

I think Mata could be playable on Monday*, so that's one change. I don't see another change except one of our players who played today aren't fit. That could be the case with Ramires for example. He got a couple of touch tackles on him... other than that I definitely see him playing the same guys.

And then by the weekend Mata might be really fit and hopefully Luiz too and if so we have the A team playing against United although I don't write it off if he goes for a 4-3-3 against ManUtd

But yeah I don't expect changes - except if someone feels unfit from now until Wednesday.

But you guys have a point. A very valid one. It makes sense, but I don't feel like he'll do it.

edit: *Wednesday

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe there are people not satisfied . A superb first half with 2 good goals ..a well saved penalty ,,, many chances created ,

great pressing by all .. could well have been 4 0 by HT ..

second half made sure of the win ,,,,

If that performance wasn't good enough for you ,,,I suggest you go and support Jamaican sprinters ....hope youre not disappointed when

they get caught out

shlda done better in the 2nd

Mourinho: "I need the fans to sing my players' names & push us all the way - enough Mourinho & come on Chelsea! I know they love me"

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: "Brilliant 1st half, high intensity & quality, 2nd half couldn't be as good. I expect us to be the best"

I won't make predictions as to what will happen, but I'm not at all surprised that this is what we did today because that is vintage Chelsea Mourinho. The EPL is completely different than La Liga. Don't expect to see his Madrid tactics being implemented here too often.

I don't mean Madrid tactics, I mean Mourinho tactics on Madrid.

You capitalize. You need to read/watch his presses after Madrid matches, or how the team scored very often more goals in the second than in the first.

I don't expect Madrid tactics either because we don't have Ronaldo and Alonso. There's no way to have the same tactics without the two of the vital players that made it work. You add di María, Benzema and Higuaín to that, and that's why they played like that. We don't have equivalent of those either, but we have alternatives that are as good to work in counter-attack

I only meant Mourinho having his team being relentless.

Hazard was shockingly bad. seemed like he didnt even try to impress and was just walking/jogging around the pitch beside the first 15-20 min. he really has to step up his game.

beside this an easy win against an awful side. Hull were that bad, dont even know how they got in to the Premier League. offensviely they are as dangerous as Chamakh is.

I can't believe there are people not satisfied . A superb first half with 2 good goals ..a well saved penalty ,,, many chances created ,

If that performance wasn't good enough for you ,,,I suggest you go and support Jamaican sprinters ....hope youre not disappointed when

they get caught out

Excuse me? herman.gif

Hazard was shockingly bad. seemed like he didnt even try to impress and was just walking/jogging around the pitch beside the first 15-20 min. he really has to step up his game.

beside this an easy win against an awful side. Hull were that bad, dont even know how they got in to the Premier League. offensviely they are as dangerous as Chamakh is.

They lack quality up front, but their midfield with Huddlestone and Livermore will be good. As for Hazard, he was fouled quite a lot, but for sure he didn't have a very good game.

That'll do. We have a lot of games coming up so just good to get the win. Classic Jose, 2-0, job done. The first half was breathtaking, absolutely wonderful. The 2nd half was quite horrible tbh but who cares. 3 points, thank you very much. Can't wait til Weds now.

Gave de Bruyne MOTM because of his assist really and he was always willing to have a dig and find a killer pass. So happy he's not back on loan to some pointless side.

a perfect performance for me. did exactly what was needed. got 2 first half goals (could have got 5-6) and then simply killed off the game with breaking the tempo in the 2nd. and thats exactly what i was expecting. no need to go all-out unless required. by the way, first half was breathtaking, unbelievable. the way we started the game was just majestic. oscar was faboulous (my MOTM) while rambo just bossed the midfield. also his passing has improved exponentially.

hazard looked a little off pace. not yet to his best but still a decent performance.

kdb - good, solid performance. perfect debut and what a ball to play oscar thru.

lampard - played more like a cam/striker in the 1st half than a deep lying playmaker,

defence and cech- solid. not much to do thru out the game. cole was really good with the ball though.

lukaku, schurlle, mvg - not much to do. barely attacked towards the end. schurlle's work rate is commendable though.

torres - i felt that he started the game very brightly but then realized he should not be playing well.

they get caught out

add a CLEAR pen not called in the second.

It's just the first match, some of those players are still not on their best physical form. Why give it all in the second with the match completely under control?

There are Confed Cup guys, guys who were injured during pre-season, and a new coach. Let's give them (and Mou) a break