• Lampard
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • De Bruyne
    • Torres
    • Schurrle(sub)
    • Lukaku(sub)
    • Marco van Ginkel(sub)

Well his Chelsea team played exactly like that. We'd score a goal or two and kill the tempo of the game and deny the other team from creating chances which is exactly what happened today. Apart from that mess in the box after the corner, Hull didn't have a single real chance.

His Chelsea team dates from 6 years ago... the season is just starting, the players don't want to pick on injuries, I doubt we'll see much of that. Mourinho isn't the sme coach he was 6 years ago. He himself says it a lot, and it's not only about his persona, it's about his view on the sport as well. RM went to the kill in the second too many times.

Don't expect to see the bold part around, especially with the players we have. I'm sure about it. Give the team a month or so and I'm sure it'll be more like Madrid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good result, but the midfield was passed through FAR too easily by probably the worst side we'll play this season.

Hazard was almost invisible for large parts of the match as well which was strange.

I can guarantee you Hull will not be the worst side this year.

I'm positive we'll play the same team unless Mata and Luiz are fit. If that's the case Kevin and Cahill are off.

Don't forget we have United on the following Monday so we need to rotate the squad.

Highly doubt we'll play the same team tbh.

His Chelsea team dates from 6 years ago... the season is just starting, the players don't want to pick on injuries, I doubt we'll see much of that. Mourinho isn't the sme coach he was 6 years ago. He himself says it a lot, and it's not only about his persona, it's about his view on the sport as well. RM went to the kill in the second too many times.

Don't expect to see the bold part around, especially with the players we have. I'm sure about it. Give the team a month or so and I'm sure it'll be more like Madrid

I won't make predictions as to what will happen, but I'm not at all surprised that this is what we did today because that is vintage Chelsea Mourinho. The EPL is completely different than La Liga. Don't expect to see his Madrid tactics being implemented here too often.

A classic Jose Mourinho performance!! Get a two goal lead, sit back! First half was orgasmic, 2nd half we were just strolling.

Unimpressed by Hazard, should have the first to be subbed off, Midfield wasn't really that good during t he last 3rd of the match!!

Oscar and KdB were brilliant and everything went through them for me in the first half!! The amount of defensive work Oscar is just tremendous, he is such an asset to the team. Ramires still needs a little work on his tackling though!!

Jose celebrating the goals was the best thing i have seen on TV for a long long time.

On to Villa now, Lukaku and Mata should start.

Mourinho: "I'd like to thank Roman for bringing me back and the fans for their reception. I'm home" #CFC

Steve Bruce: "What a difference this stadium was to 12 months ago. The whole ground is behind the new manager. It made if difficult for us."

I can't believe there are people not satisfied . A superb first half with 2 good goals ..a well saved penalty ,,, many chances created ,

great pressing by all .. could well have been 4 0 by HT ..

second half made sure of the win ,,,,

If that performance wasn't good enough for you ,,,I suggest you go and support Jamaican sprinters ....hope youre not disappointed when

they get caught out

I won't make predictions as to what will happen, but I'm not at all surprised that this is what we did today because that is vintage Chelsea Mourinho. The EPL is completely different than La Liga. Don't expect to see his Madrid tactics being implemented here too often.

And you can't forget the spanish cultural thing.

It's not like the Portuguese and Italian one when they aren't bothered if they don't have too much of the ball.

And besides that, Real was not that great under Mourinho in possession with the players they had, they were a counter-attack killing machine.