BR9hU2mCAAM4y2T.jpg

BR9fjEZCUAImXAq.jpg

Reaction to Lamps Free kick:

BR90rycCAAAjrzz.jpg

Lampard after scoring

BR9kGzzCQAAdkVy.jpg

Adidas

BR9k_FWCYAASs42.jpg

Oh yea as well as shit loads of long range shots, De Bruyne says shit loads of "Yeas" in his interviews :P

jk he was awesome! Do you think we ought to rest him vs Villa for the game vs Man U?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who will lead the line wednesday. Now THAT will tell more about Mou's plans.

I'm positive we'll play the same team unless Mata and Luiz are fit. If that's the case Kevin and Cahill are off.

Thought Oscar was great despite some sloppy passes in the second half, Ramires and Lampard were solid. KDB, Oscar, Hazard interchanging was brilliant in the first half.

Schurrle hasn't convinced me yet, seems to be running around like a headless chicken sometimes, wasn't terrible though, he had a decent effort and some good passes as well. The backpass in the 91st minute made me curse though, should've put Hazard through.

Good result, but the midfield was passed through FAR too easily by probably the worst side we'll play this season.

Hazard was almost invisible for large parts of the match as well which was strange.

I know in RM it was rarely like that... and it wasn't only because of Cris... so yeah, his teams don't play like that anymore

Well his Chelsea team played exactly like that. We'd score a goal or two and kill the tempo of the game and deny the other team from creating chances which is exactly what happened today. Apart from that mess in the box after the corner, Hull didn't have a single real chance.

Good first game, 3pts matter, and the boys are looking sharp.

We rarely went into the second gear and let's give some credits to Hull, they played very well in the second half, miles better than Crystal Palace.

I'm positive we'll play the same team unless Mata and Luiz are fit. If that's the case Kevin and Cahill are off.

I think 4 or 5 players at most of the players who started today will start on Wednseday. If anything, the game against united will tell us more about who Jose prefers.

Well his Chelsea team played exactly like that. We'd score a goal or two and kill the tempo of the game and deny the other team from creating chances which is exactly what happened today. Apart from that mess in the box after the corner, Hull didn't have a single real chance.

Yea but if you are unlucky some day, you could lose your lead.

IMO you ought to go for a 3rd/4th.

Are people really complaining about the second half? Do you even know Mourinho?! :lol:

Well, I coudn't see the first 30 minutes, so for me it wasn't great as I miss all the action from the match.

And besides that, i would have prefered a boring match with us in possession of the ball.

And I'm not a big fan of Mourinho. But if we have at least 80 pts in the premier league, good.