Chelsea vs Hull City

BlueLion.

cech

iva luiz terry cole

rambo white-rambo

moses mata hazard

ba/lukaku

subs - schwarzer, cahill, bertrand, azpi, lampard, lukaku/ba, oscar.

moses' pre-season exploits makes him deserve a start in this game. for me pivot is a no-brainer. i mean mou has continously played

rambo-mvg together while playing essien-mikel together. i feel its about building partnerships and rambo-mvg complement each other quite well.

still cant see who our first striker is. probably we wont be having a first striker but just play either of ba/lukaku as per the opposition (any1 who still wants to be regarded in this discussion can F OFF).

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahil - Terry - Cole

Ramires - MvG

KDB - Oscar - Hazard

Lukaku

Can't see Mata starting as he is not 100% fit yet. Can't see any spanish players starting as well considering that they may be jet lagged from their NT friendly and that Luiz isn't 100% either.

yeah, I don't think Mata will play.

I'd go with KDB in the right, Oscar centered, and Hazard in the left.

We shouldn't play Mata 90 minutes even if he's already recovered from his injury.

It's not that much of a hard match - although I really believe there's no easy match in football (anything can happen) - so I'd spare him from starting and if he's fit to play, would play 30-35 minutes in the second.

I think we can't afford to lose him for later and those pre-season injuries should be handled carefully so they don't create a situation later. Let him take all time in the world to recover... as much as he needs to really be able to play 90 minutes again.

^ 5-0? Not a chance. Hull have absolutely nothing to lose and yet have the chance of causing a major upset. They will go hammer and tongs at this game to prove themselves.

Games on the opening day against newly-promoted sides have never been easy. Ever.

We smashed the newly promoted baggies 6-0 in 2010

---------Cech--------

Azpi--Iva--Terry-Cole

------MvG--Ramires--

Kdb----Oscar--Hazard

----------Lukaku--------

will be the lineup i think.

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahil - Terry - Cole

Ramires - MvG

KDB - Oscar - Hazard

Lukaku

Can't see Mata starting as he is not 100% fit yet. Can't see any spanish players starting as well considering that they may be jet lagged from their NT friendly and that Luiz isn't 100% either.

mata torres were not selected for friendly game only azpi

What's up with people selecting Mata, Azpi and Torres? Spain have a friendly a couple of days ahead of the EPL starting, perhaps Mata wasn't played that much to try avoid him from Spain's squad.

What's up with people selecting Mata, Azpi and Torres? Spain have a friendly a couple of days ahead of the EPL starting, perhaps Mata wasn't played that much to try avoid him from Spain's squad.

Mata and Torres aren't in the squad tho..

pretty sure the squad was selected for the friendlies and Mata and Torres were not in the squad just Azpi

http://www.thestar.com.my/Sport/Football/2013/08/09/Del-Bosque-names-experimental-squad-for-Ecuador-friendly.aspx