Chelsea vs Hull City

BlueLion.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3:0; Hazard and Oscar will destroy them. Goals from Lukaku (one on one after throughball from Hazard), a screamer from the Bruyne and a goal from Shurrle (after replacing KDB).

Formation:

----------Lukaku--------

-Hazard--Oscar--KDB-

-----MVG--Rambo------

-Cole-Terry-Cahill-Azpi

-----------Chech---------

Subs: Mata, Shürrle and Essien.

I know people want KDB to start but do people really think he is going to start? He was decent in pre-season but not brilliant. I can see Moses starting. He has played himself in the team for Sunday IMO. Similar to what Cundy said on Chelsea TV. Hazard will start and I don't know if Mata starts but if not, probably be Oscar. I think Moses direct style of play will suit him to start the match. I can see him causing Hull plenty of problems if he starts.

I know people want KDB to start but do people really think he is going to start? He was decent in pre-season but not brilliant. I can see Moses starting. He has played himself in the team for Sunday IMO. Similar to what Cundy said on Chelsea TV. Hazard will start and I don't know if Mata starts but if not, probably be Oscar. I think Moses direct style of play will suit him to start the match. I can see him causing Hull plenty of problems if he starts.

I don't see any reason why he wouldn't. Mata isn't fit enough, Schürrle ain't as effective on the right wing as KdB is and Moses hasn't really been as impressive as you seem to think. Not saying he hasn't been good because he was definitely one of our best players against Inter and AC Milan but he has had bad games too just like everyone else. De Bruyne was very good in Asia tour before his injury and he made a strong comeback in the Milan match. Against Roma and Real Madrid he could have been better but the same goes for all of our other players too.

My preferred lineup: Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Van Ginkel, Ramires, De Bruyne, Oscar, Hazard, Lukaku.

So Azpi will play with Spain 2 days before the match. Iva can play RB.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Luiz Cole

Rami - MVG

Moses, Oscar/Mata, Hazard

Lukaku.

Cech

Azpi - Iva - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Essien

Shurrle - KdB - Hazard

Lukaku

Azpi to play in Ecuador 2 days earlier, doubt he Will be in the squad.

Doubt Del Bosque will even play Azpi for their game against Ecuador since he loves Arbeloa so much at RB...

If anything though, Azpi won't start this game simply because he's not fully fit yet.

Doubt Del Bosque will even play Azpi for their game against Ecuador since he loves Arbeloa so much at RB...

If anything though, Azpi won't start this game simply because he's not fully fit yet.

The problem is the trip not the match.

I'm pretty surprised none of you are giving Hull a chance...

You don't get out of the Championship if you're a bad side... They can definitely make life difficult for us...

First game or the season is a lottery - anything can happen...

It will probably end up 1-1 or maybe 2-1 - I'm just being realistic.

However if we do win by a huge margin - I will be shouting loudest - just think it's a little arrogant to underestimate our opposition, we could be guilty of doing what Bayern did - and look how that turned out. ;)