TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

do we receive the bonus points as well or do they only count for the player? sorry if the question is too stupid, I really don't have a clue about this guys :blush:

"We" as in your team's value will increase! Yes, now watch how half of the world will try to get Rvp into their team. His price would have rise by 0.2M by tommorow morning!!

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bonus points are up, the day has been wrapped.

What is considered a good score?

I remember (or maybe I'm confused) some of you guys in the last thread saying you had like 60-70 points.

It seems I did well today, but I'm so far from it!

You Terry, Eden and Kevin, win me points tomorrow!

30 points so far with JT, Zabaleta, Hazard, Lukaku and Dzeko yet to play.

Hoping Zabaleta or Dzeko won't feature cause I have Coleman on the bench with 13 points.

I'm happy I didn't completely embarrass myself. I even got a spot in the top5. For being 1)a girl 2)someone who never played it before 3)someone who doesn't even know all rules as of now 4)for someone who doesn't know many of the inexpensive good guys, I'm doing quite well!

But I'm sure there's rookie luck involved, so I better have a reality check and keep my ambitions low here :P

Never had a worse start in fantasy. So annoying....

Don't be annoyed. It's a marathon, not a sprint!! Just identify some of the players and slowly bring them in!! The first 5 GWs are anyway just to monitor the teams and the players.