TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

Basic Rule of FPL: If you have RvP, you captain him!! He is fixture proof, meaning he will do whatever he does irrespective of the team he is facing! He scored twice at the Bridge last season, hence if you have him, captain him unless someone in your team has a very very easy fixture and is the main man to get the points!

but I don't want to jinx us. JDY already blames me for the Benteke goal :P

I don't want Robin to score because I want a clean sheet in Old Trafford... I want him to score against others - and for ManUtd to concede so they drop points.

If all of us captain him it seems like all of us want him to score...and we don't. Sort of.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but I don't want to jinx us. JDY already blames me for the Benteke goal :P

I don't want Robin to score because I want a clean sheet in Old Trafford... I want him to score against others - and for ManUtd to concede so they drop points.

If all of us captain him it seems like all of us want him to score...and we don't. Sort of.

Yeah, we all sort of have the same feeling somewhere in the season! But the decision is yours, see if you have a player who is playing somewhat small team who is very likely to concede and make him the captain! You will be getting the points of RvP anyway!

Next week i think i am gonna take a bit of a gamble and make Zabeleta my captain assuming they can keep a clean sheet vs cardiff. Because we have united away obviously and RVP has to play against us. Only 2 of my team is at home.

I'm making Zabaletta captain as well. Is Baines a better option?

Baines has a better chance of scoring, though zabeleta should have scored in the last game. But west brom could well score vs everton wheras i can't see cardiff doing that even at home.

Could very well be! WBA weren't very sound offensively in their last match and Goodison has never been a happy ground for the visiting teams. I would say you should go ahead and make Baines captain!! Free Kicks, Penalties, Corners!

I have distin in my team. But i can't see him scoring. And at least zabeleta gives me a chance at having a big gameweek if he can get a goal/assist and obviously keep a clean sheet.

I read somewhere that Distin's place in the team could be in danger with Alcaraz being fit now! Martinez really likes Alcaraz!!

Why is Wilshere so under valued. (only 6.5)

I thought he was England's biggest rising star.

Is he gonna start again against Fulham?

because Santi Cazorla is a better player and will start ahead of him as AM! Wilshere starts in the "pivot".

Wilshere will start but he may be played a bit deeper thnan his preffered position. He is in my team simply because of his price and tobecause of his assist and bonus point potential, making him value for his low price even if he isn't gonna play that advanced. A bit Yaya toure like.

Ok fuck it. I've bit the bullet, taken 4 points away from my team and acquired a certain Villa striker. He's irritating me now lol.

Goodbye Defoe and Cazorla. Welcome Benteke and Walcott. More goals means more points. I need to come back into this after a horrible first gameweek. Now i have an incredible team.

Kinda obvious now that Defoe will now start over Soldado and Benteke will have a shocker against Liverpool. Just watch, i know it will happen.

Ok fuck it. I've bit the bullet, taken 4 points away from my team and acquired a certain Villa striker. He's irritating me now lol.

Goodbye Defoe and Cazorla. Welcome Benteke and Walcott. More goals means more points. I need to come back into this after a horrible first gameweek. Now i have an incredible team.

Kinda obvious now that Defoe will now start over Soldado and Benteke will have a shocker against Liverpool. Just watch, i know it will happen.

You do know that he doesn't play on gameweek 3...

After a 109 point opening week, Im deciding not to use my transfer and save up 2 for GW3. The fact that most of us have three chelsea players unless you use your wildcard or save up transfers you will struggle to replace your chelsea players for GW3. My plan is to replace Ivanovic for Shaw and lampard for Nolan and leave KDB on the bench for GW3.