TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r: Are you sure?

I hope that's not true!!

I think so. Because once he missed the pen another touch has been taken so no assist has been made. Same as if he was fouled for a free kick and the guy crosses it in and the keeper saves it and someone taps it in the assist goes to the free kick taker, and since they don't give assists to the person who scored the goal benteke gets the goal and no one gets the assist as benteke technically assisted himself.

I think...

I think so. Because once he missed the pen another touch has been taken so no assist has been made. Same as if he was fouled for a free kick and the guy crosses it in and the keeper saves it and someone taps it in the assist goes to the free kick taker, and since they don't give assists to the person who scored the goal benteke gets the goal and no one gets the assist as benteke technically assisted himself.

I think...

Sounds logical. I hope Agbonlahor assists another one or two with Benteke scoring all of them!! :D

I wasn't sure whether to ask or not.

You should!!

Haha Benteke may have scored but you'll probably lose 2 points for missing the pen. I suppose that was one way he was gonna score, anyone coulda taken that. I have 2 goals from my strikers already, Sturridge and Giroud. Think my teams alright thus far.