TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Ollie said, He won't get very many points against Arsenal or Chelsea, so that's why he's there

But he WILL be playing 2 matches, compare it to tiote who will be at City playing deep. I think you should start Agbonlahor!

But he WILL be playing 2 matches, compare it to tiote who will be at City playing deep. I think you should start Agbonlahor!

Oh well, it's how you learn.

I'm starting Agbonlahor now. 4-3-3 alongside Aguero and Lukaku! :)

Edited by chrismada9

I still think Lukaku is a gamble to have at this point in time, (I wouldn't choose any Chelsea striker currently as unsure of who will start every game). I have 2 stirkers in Benteke and Berbatov in my team which are guaranteed places and goals.

Like I said, Lukaku is only for the first gameweek because we have two home games against low-end clubs and then I'm going to replace him with a more permanent striker. For GW1 only I'd say Lukaku for a minimum of 120 minutes against Hull and Aston Villa combined is a much better option than any other striker out there, even Van Persie because he has a tough away game against Swansea.

Like I said, Lukaku is only for the first gameweek because we have two home games against low-end clubs and then I'm going to replace him with a more permanent striker. For GW1 only I'd say Lukaku for a minimum of 120 minutes against Hull and Aston Villa combined is a much better option than any other striker out there, even Van Persie because he has a tough away game against Swansea.

How likely is JT in your opinion?

How likely is JT in your opinion?

I expect him to start both the matches. Him and Cole look like should start both the matches. Terry more likely, though! Iva is a RB according to Jose, Cahill already played 90 mins for England and Luiz is out of tomorrow's match. So against hull, it should be Terry-Cahill and against Villa, it could be Terry-Luiz.

I was really in 2 minds about Cazorla and Walcott too. I think Theo will score more but play shit more, whereas Cazorla will play better more and create more. Theo is slightly cheaper. Very tough choice. Went for Cazorla.

I expect him to start both the matches. Him and Cole look like should start both the matches. Terry more likely, though! Iva is a RB according to Jose, Cahill already played 90 mins for England and Luiz is out of tomorrow's match. So against hull, it should be Terry-Cahill and against Villa, it could be Terry-Luiz.

Yeah I was thinking the same. Probably sticking with JT then. So many decisions... and only 30 mins to make my mind up.

For all those who had Coleman in their team, i have some bad news

"@physioroom: #Everton defender #SeamusColeman faces a potentially lengthy lay-off after scans revealed he has suffered ankle ligament damage."

For all those who had Coleman in their team, i have some bad news

"@physioroom: #Everton defender #SeamusColeman faces a potentially lengthy lay-off after scans revealed he has suffered ankle ligament damage."

Fuck this, the season hasn't even kicked off and my players start getting injured. :lol:

Edit: @physioroom: looks like I got the #Coleman situation massively wrong **apologies** opening day jitters ...luckily it was after the 11.30am deadline

Good news.