TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I expected Coleman who got 13 points to be subbed in for Snodgrass who didn't play, instead Huth who got 2 points was brought in. Y o y

I'm also blaming @Barbara for Benteke scoring and ruining the clean sheet points! :cry:

So I expected Coleman who got 13 points to be subbed in for Snodgrass who didn't play, instead Huth who got 2 points was brought in. Y o y

I'm also blaming @Barbara for Benteke scoring and ruining the clean sheet points! :cry:

don't blame me, love. I said it myself I'd rather have points from a clean sheet rather than from Benteke.

You have to pick the order of your subs to make sure the guys you favor get in first.

I don't even know my points, but now that you mentioned it, I'm going to check.

Now, I'm not going to deny I was lucky with Benteke ;)

Let's see if you're still breathing on my neck. I smell of fruits today, so at least it's a nice scent :P:kiss:

Not a great gameweek. Wish i had put benteke in as well, but then at least i don't have 4 players who won't be playing in 2 weeks time. Have to let it ride for this week then use my two free transfers wisely.

Next week i think i am gonna take a bit of a gamble and make Zabeleta my captain assuming they can keep a clean sheet vs cardiff. Because we have united away obviously and RVP has to play against us. Only 2 of my team is at home.

Next week i think i am gonna take a bit of a gamble and make Zabeleta my captain assuming they can keep a clean sheet vs cardiff. Because we have united away obviously and RVP has to play against us. Only 2 of my team is at home.

Yeah, the captain dilemma is here too. I want to put it on Benteke, at home against Liverpool! Or as you say Zabaleta! Guaranteed clean sheet!

I got 77 points in the first week, not too bad considering I made a few stupid mistakes with my formation. It would have only got me a extra point or so anyways.

I got 73 and I think you beat me in the H2H by just 4 points :D

I got 73 and I think you beat me in the H2H by just 4 points :D

Ah yes it was pretty close, I credit those 4 points to Osman and Mata's rather disappointing displays :D

Good luck for the rest of the season mate.

Yeah, the captain dilemma is here too. I want to put it on Benteke, at home against Liverpool! Or as you say Zabaleta! Guaranteed clean sheet!

Went through just for fun and re-did my whole team if i was to use the wildcard. And basically the result was having pretty much no defence. I also have a slight issue in that lukaku has gone down 0.1mil which may as well be 0.5 mil as it means if i get rid of him i can only buy a 7.5 mil player, and not an 8 mil one.

Gonna do as i said and let it ride, hope lukaku gets the start vs man utd and impresses then i can keep him and his value will go back up.

I fear the benteke situation will be another Michu. Everyone was jumping on the Michu bandwagon and i hesitated and then after 3 weeks i was like, well i have come this far no point joining it now. And that was my downfall. Obviously will have to wait til after gameweek 3 but i might have to get on board the train early. Hopefully loads of people quickly put him in now before realising he doesn't play W3.

I'm not transferring anyone this week, but I've changed my subs and I'm also having a captain debate...

How are Robin van Persie stats against Chelsea? Not only in ManUtd, but also in Arsenal?

I didn't watch their match against Swansea... I refuse to watch Utd, but how did he go? Was Swansea really bad defensively or did he do his magic?

I watched their game against Wigan - with my brother - but that can't be the parameter.

I'm not transferring anyone this week, but I've changed my subs and I'm also having a captain debate...

How are Robin van Persie stats against Chelsea? Not only in ManUtd, but also in Arsenal?

I didn't watch their match against Swansea... I refuse to watch Utd, but how did he go? Was Swansea really bad defensively or did he do his magic?

I watched their game against Wigan - with my brother - but that can't be the parameter.

He kind of worked his magic. If it wasn't for RVP then swansea could have easily got a point.

Went through just for fun and re-did my whole team if i was to use the wildcard. And basically the result was having pretty much no defence. I also have a slight issue in that lukaku has gone down 0.1mil which may as well be 0.5 mil as it means if i get rid of him i can only buy a 7.5 mil player, and not an 8 mil one.

Gonna do as i said and let it ride, hope lukaku gets the start vs man utd and impresses then i can keep him and his value will go back up.

I fear the benteke situation will be another Michu. Everyone was jumping on the Michu bandwagon and i hesitated and then after 3 weeks i was like, well i have come this far no point joining it now. And that was my downfall. Obviously will have to wait til after gameweek 3 but i might have to get on board the train early. Hopefully loads of people quickly put him in now before realising he doesn't play W3.

I might probably be doing a swap of Lukaku to Dzeko if Dzeko continues to start for City. He looked pretty good too, linking up with the midfield. I am also not too impressed by Hazard, thinking of ditching him but haven't really given much thought!

Benteke for me was a season keeper! He isn't leaving my team unless he gets a red card!! I have already done my Ashley Cole to Coleman transfer as Coleman was rising! My team needs a little tweaking, should be good by the end of 4th Gameweek i guess!

Basic Rule of FPL: If you have RvP, you captain him!! He is fixture proof, meaning he will do whatever he does irrespective of the team he is facing! He scored twice at the Bridge last season, hence if you have him, captain him unless someone in your team has a very very easy fixture and is the main man to get the points!