TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Although I'm not sure Amorabieta will play, but whatever, if he won't, Garrido will just get subbed in automatically.

Yeah that's ok til he comes on as a sub for just 1 min and you get 1 point lol. Everton haven't been great away from home but I think they should well score against Norwich and get at least a point.

Yeah that's ok til he comes on as a sub for just 1 min and you get 1 point lol. Everton haven't been great away from home but I think they should well score against Norwich and get at least a point.

Yeah, that scenario would suck. And since we're talking about Fantasy Football, it's pretty much guaranteed it will happen. :D

Yeah, that scenario would suck. And since we're talking about Fantasy Football, it's pretty much guaranteed it will happen. :D

I think the OP may be offline, and I'm sure the deadline closes for Week 1 soon. Could somebody give me the code please?

Ok people, I am heading out and will not be able to send the codes to anyone. So if need be you can ask one of the other admins. I do not want other people giving the codes out from now until the start.

Was gonna pick Benteke but Arsenal (A), Chelsea (A)? it's not exactly the nicest start for them is it. ANYWAY.... This is my team for the opening weekend.

fantasy14_zpsb4ed26ac.png

I have also got benteke and was undecided if I should pick him. But surly he's a good pick as Aston Villa have a double game week. He will surely score at least once or twice in the next two games.

Do you really think so? He better not score against us.

Its a gamble, but if AV are to score any goals in their opening two games theres a high % chance it will come from Benteke. I got the money to replace him with Aguero or soldado but I have no idea if both of them will even start?

Hello everyone, I've joined the fantasy league and want to be a more active member on the forum so I am introducing myself. I'm a season ticket holder in the Matthew Harding Upper and I've been playing fantasy football for a few years now. My team name is: Zwaigerino FC

Let the games begin! Counting down the hours until tomorrow's game!