TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i have Foster too lmao. My team has imploded on the first day just like Arsenal.

I have both... so it sort of balances it out :P

Last 2 months have been sooo boring. So glad, football is back and i am so excited for no reason! :D :D

Coleman and Shaw on the bench. :lol:

Also from the beginning all the way until Thursday I always had either Giroud or Lambert in my team but now it looks like the tinkering didn't pay off because for some bizarre reason I ended up eith Dzeko.

Guzan, Barkley and Shaw on the Bench. I know Guzan conceded but he had a belter and Foster conceded in the last minute. I actually have a team that's got depth, interesting lol.

We get the bonus points too. I'm thinking Guzan might get some as yes.... he's on my bench alongside Barkley and Shaw.

So far i got 13 points with 19 points on my bench. FUCK!