TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2013/14

Steve

Basic Rule of FPL: If you have RvP, you captain him!! He is fixture proof, meaning he will do whatever he does irrespective of the team he is facing! He scored twice at the Bridge last season, hence if you have him, captain him unless someone in your team has a very very easy fixture and is the main man to get the points!

Iv got RVP and he is usually my stuck on Captain. Im taking a risk this week and making Dzeko my Captain. He had a stormer in the last game and City play Cardiff.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv got RVP and he is usually my stuck on Captain. Im taking a risk this week and making Dzeko my Captain. He had a stormer in the last game and City play Cardiff.

Yeah, Dzeko will score, he looked very good last game! I am going for Soldado to be my captain, hoping that it will be an open game against Swans!!

Wilshere will start but he may be played a bit deeper thnan his preffered position. He is in my team simply because of his price and tobecause of his assist and bonus point potential, making him value for his low price even if he isn't gonna play that advanced. A bit Yaya toure like.

i see him giving away a lot of points as he is likely to pick up yellows

Lol, he was my vice-captain. Gave zaba the arm-band. Hopefully gets a goal or an assist.

Yeah, he might!!

last week, i played Foster, he conceded a last minute penalty and lost the clean sheet while Boruc got the cleansheet. This week, i play Boruc, he concedes and Foster gets a cleansheet! Dafuq? :angry:

Yeah, he might!!

last week, i played Foster, he conceded a last minute penalty and lost the clean sheet while Boruc got the cleansheet. This week, i play Boruc, he concedes and Foster gets a cleansheet! Dafuq? :angry:

The fantasy gods. They were after me last year, this time they've chosen you. :P

In the defenders section, he brought in the most points, think only behind Baines.

Yeah I know he was in the top 5 defenders last season, all I was saying is that don't expect him to score or assist that often considering last season's statistics.

I think it was 1- Baines 2- Vertonghen 3- Ivanovic 4- Zabaleta.

Yeah I know he was in the top 5 defenders last season, all I was saying is that don't expect him to score or assist that often considering last season's statistics.

I think it was 1- Baines 2- Vertonghen 3- Ivanovic 4- Zabaleta.

Mancini was more defensive in his tactics. But from the start, Pellegrini has his full-backs play 90% of the game in the opposition half. From Villarreal to Malaga and hopefully. otherwise I hunt him down and demand an answer for costing me points. :P