Spike

I personaly dont see how would he suit us. He isnt physicaly strong, he isnt striker and he isnt a hard worker like Muller or Costa. With Mourinho, and his long ball tactics, Griezmann is useless. He isnt tall enough to collect them or push through defense. He doesnt have balance of Ageuro either. On wing, his goals would drop not to mention he isnt as hard worker as Willian or even Hazard.

He suits perfectly in la liga. Just because he is good player and available it doesnt mean he suits us.

I personaly dont see how would he suit us. He isnt physicaly strong, he isnt striker and he isnt a hard worker like Muller or Costa. With Mourinho, and his long ball tactics, Griezmann is useless. He isnt tall enough to collect them or push through defense. He doesnt have balance of Ageuro either. On wing, his goals would drop not to mention he isnt as hard worker as Willian or even Hazard.

He suits perfectly in la liga. Just because he is good player and available it doesnt mean he suits us.

Long ball tactics? Not sure I follow you at all. You can use someone like drogba like that but Mourinho doesn't play long ball tactics, he's about the counter attack which Griezmann would be perfect for.

More than a problem of style, I see a system problem. The best position for Griezmann is as second striker in a 4 - 4- 2 (Or 4 - 4 - 1 - 1, as you want to see it), and We don't play with that system, and we don't use nothing similar to a Second Striker.

But for style? He is playing for the Argentinian Mou. The Simeone style is 50% long balls, 50% counter attack, and with that style, he is shining.

Long ball tactics? Not sure I follow you at all. You can use someone like drogba like that but Mourinho doesn't play long ball tactics, he's about the counter attack which Griezmann would be perfect for.

Our defenders oftenly just hoof the ball from defense into middle pitch.

Thank god we have tall players out there. There are too many times when we are under attack collect the ball and one of defenders or midfieldes just hoofs the ball as far as possible only to be regained by opposition because Hazard Willian Pedro etc cant get to it.

If you think Griezmann would work in chelsea and PL, then good luck. You need either physicality or balance, neither Griezmann has.

About goals, Cesc and Pedro were very decent in that in spain. Look look how much they score in pl now...

Griz is top player but not for Chelsea.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You