Chelsea v Everton

Jase

here's an idea of our current form.

- 7 clean sheets in last 9 matches.

- Conceded 3 goals in last 9 matches (Tottenham 2-2 and Sunderland 0-1)

- 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat in last 6 matches.

- 5 goals scored and 1 goal conceded in last 6 matches

- 0 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats in last 6 away matches.

- 3 goals scored and 7 goals conceded in last 6 away matches.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be uncomfortable without Hazard. Are Everton still in for anything? Probably doesn't matter, it is always hard for us playing them. They usually raise their game when facing a bigger opposition but we seem to be a special case for them. Remember 2011. We could have overhauled ManUtd who lost to Arsenal, if Everton had got a result but they gifted them easy points @Goodison, whereas they parked the bus when we came there.

This is gonna be uncomfortable without Hazard. Are Everton still in for anything? Probably doesn't matter, it is always hard for us playing them. They usually raise their game when facing a bigger opposition but we seem to be a special case for them. Remember 2011. We could have overhauled ManUtd who lost to Arsenal, if Everton had got a result but they gifted them easy points @Goodison, whereas they parked the bus when we came there.

11-12 or 10-11?

Don't remember us parking the bus in either occasion, in fact I think we beat you with ten men at Goodsion in 10-11 last day of the season?

EDIT: we drew 3-3 at home to United in 10-11 and lost 1-0 away to an 85th minute goal so hardly rolling over.

If you're talking about that season I think you might have a fuzzy memory lol

11-12 or 10-11?

Don't remember us parking the bus in either occasion, in fact I think we beat you with ten men at Goodsion in 10-11 last day of the season?

I do not remember us being in the title hunt in 11/12...

Ofc I mean 10-11. Torrid game, we should have got a penalty, no idea whether a player was sent off and in the last minute or so beckford scored a lucky solo goal. Did not matter in the end, but if you had played like that vs ManU, we might have had shot for the title.

Ofc I mean 10-11. Torrid game, we should have got a penalty, no idea whether a player was sent off and in the last minute or so beckford scored a lucky solo goal. Did not matter in the end, but if you had played like that vs ManU, we might have had shot for the title.

Pretty sure Coleman got sent off early in the second half and if you couldn't stop a guy who's team has ten men running 80 yards through about five players to score a goal then that's more down to the way you played rather than us.

We probably did play like that against United, we conceded a 85th minute goal so we can't have played that badly at Old Trafford.

thanks mate. Neville out as well.

Official Everton @Everton

David Moyes confirms @fizzer18 will miss Sunday's trip to Chelsea with a knee injury #EFC

i have been waiting to talk to an everton fan... what do you think about the whole moyes issue?

i have been waiting to talk to an everton fan... what do you think about the whole moyes issue?

A bit busy at the moment but you'll see when CHOULO19 puts up the opposition views :)

A bit busy at the moment but you'll see when CHOULO19 puts up the opposition views :)

You better put some effort on the Opposition Views :rant:

Take pointers from Muchacho last week :yes:

:doh: How about saying if we had not gone on that long mid-season slump, we would have a great shot at the title and retaining it as opposed to blaming others for not turning up against United?!

i seriously dont see a play off happening... i expect an open game from the start. both teams would be attacking from the word go. so even if we draw, i would expect a 2-2 draw(most likely scoreline for me), that would mean arsenal needing to win 3-2, which is extreemly unlikely.

i seriously dont see a play off happening... i expect an open game from the start. both teams would be attacking from the word go. so even if we draw, i would expect a 2-2 draw(most likely scoreline for me), that would mean arsenal needing to win 3-2, which is extreemly unlikely.

If we draw 2-2, then Arsenal would have to win 4-3 to get this into a play-off.

oh... so thats even more unlikely to happen...

Who knows? Remember it was Newcasrle 4-4 Arsenal 4 couple seasons ago and just before Tiote hit that last min equalizer the score was at the time 4-3 to Arsenal....