Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to win this game to secure 3rd place and automatic qualification into the Champions League group stage next season. Otherwise, we would finish 4th, which is not wanted, or find ourselves having to face Arsenal in a play-off for 3rd place as stated here, which again is not wanted.

Let's win here and end the season on a high. :cfc:

Wow, I can finally enjoy a game this season!

Just sit back and relax, with the new kit on, drinking a nice beer...

:blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Lets get the job done professionally and make 3rd spot ours, hopefully there isn't any euro hangover.

I see Terry starting in place of Cahill, Moses in place of the suspended Ramires, and Ba in place of Torres

Does anyone know how fit Hazard is?

Last game of the season, hope we can win and seal the automatic Champions League group stage qualification. Hope we don't end up with identical points and amount of goals than Arsenal, wouldn't want to face them in a play-off match after the stressfull season we've already had.

Anyone know if we'll wear the new kit for this one?

Hoping for a Chelsea and Arsenal win - can't stand Twattenham.

I'd have:

Cech

Azpilicueta - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Mikel - Ramires

Moses - Mata - Oscar

Ba

Possibly have Ivanovic in over Azpilicueta who might be tired or in over Terry if JT can't make it.

Let's get a win boys. Come on Chelsea!

no idea what team we will put out tbh.

If it's full strength then it'll be:

--------------------------Howard---------------------

--Coleman-----Jagielka----Distin ---Baines--

------------------Gibson------Fellaini-------------

----------Mirallas-------Osman-----Pienaar-----

--------------------------Anichebe-------------------

Fellaini might swap with Osman but that's the line up we had last Sunday anyway.

Not bothered, would love to get 3rd but even if we get 4th our UEFA co-efficient is so high we'll get the easiest play-off draw around.

I wouldn't be too sure, since the PL have allowed 3 teams straight in the GS the whole complexion of the CL play offs have changed, their is every chance we could get a team in the calibre of the Udinese team Arsenal faced in 2011, which won't be easy at all.

If Chelsea and Arsenal end up in the play off for who gets automatic CL qualification, i fail to see how it cannot be played on the Charity Shield weekend next season as neither team will be in that one.

Aong with being the only opposition team to win at Goodison this season, that obviously means you're the only team who can complete the double over us as well if you win.