Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would certainly be a shame after all of the positivity we've had recently to have Arsenal finish above us on the final day.

I just have a feeling our players will be exhausted and really fatigued and it'll be a struggle. If Hazard were available I'd be very confident, but I'm very nervous for this one. Especially since I can't watch it live. :(

this is our last game (fucking better be) so i hope the players give it one final huge effort (they can finally rest after) and thrash these fools.

enough of this talk of playing b team players, final game of the season so go all out for 3rd.

marin, benayoun, paulo, romeu, turnbull, torres etc. can start in the tour match whenever that is since it doesn't matter if we lose or how much by

Stamford Bridge says goodbye to Paulo Ferreira (and Florent Malouda). Top lad. Hope he stays on in a coaching or translating capacity

And Turnbull, Hilario, Benayoun and hopefully Torres...

Omg no pl for 3months. Cant take it, boring days ahead except Jose return.

come on Chelsea sign off with style.

Summer transfer window is never boring. And it always goes fast, as summer holidays are nearly over when the new season starts. Add to that pre season etc. It won't be that long. :)