Chelsea 1-2 Man City

Jase

Man of the Match  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! HAVE I WATCHED FOOTBALL OR RUGBY TODAY!?

Dear Chris Foy, just fuck of from the world of football. It is not for you.

I mean really, what the fuck!? I can almost bet my life on it, that if we had a ref today who wasn't letting such awful tackles come through, we would've won.

City won alright and we weren't that good, so I'm not hitting out everything on Foy for our loss, but really, that was pathetic today. Half of our players would shit their pants when they would see a City player heading towards them because they would know something nasty was about to happen to their bones :rant:

In the end, I'm most happy about the fact that no one god injured today because we really have to step up our chase for CL spot.

Shame about today...

Oh and I may have forgot this,

FUCK YOU FOY, YOU CLUELESS CLOWN! :rant:

551474_648600435156767_1836597007_n.jpg

528191_648556301827847_17104538_n.jpg

541732_648560408494103_602239805_n.jpg

That was a great armbar there by company. I am surprised that Torres didn't tapout.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our players need to grow some balls. Including Mata. Its ok to be nice and all, but he and co need to start fight back. Dont just get bullied and do nothing...

Besides unconsistency, lack of strenght, mentality are our main problems in current team...

Since I already said, Chelsea needs 2-3 players for next year, I believe the team must buy players that are playing the game with strength. Currently, the team is full of small finesse players that are pushed off the ball, easily. See Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Oscar...

To play in EPL the games are won on strength, see Ya-Ya, Berry...strong players.

Football samba style does not cut it in PL, I feel.

Makes me wonder what would have happened if Torres went down. Its like, they dont want us to dive, yet it was a clear penalty and he didnt get the call because he didnt dive...

It was an exciting game, i think Torres should have come on a lot sooner, maybe even at half time. I think Oscar should have come off as well, for Lampard. Its a real shame was so annoying that we didnt beat them! we were hard done by the ref as well. i really hope aguero gets a ban. and i really dont know how torres didnt get a penalty.

Haha...I found this quote pretty funny:

Brazil has more trophies than Argentina, it's cause players like Agüero play for them

David Luiz :D

I didnt get that, lmao. :lol:

Didn't compete in central midfield until Oscar was put there when Mikel went off. That's his long term position and he'll dominate passing from there. He gets about the opposing players too. Blame TFSW for that, Mikel rarely got close enough to Toure and even that cart horse Barry moved away from Mikel.

Basic mistakes for both their goals, failing to knock, foul Toure when he first breaks and then sinking back into our box. We gave the ball to Ramires in too congested an area and lose possession, then compound that by not marking.

Foy let Zabeleta off with four poor fouls without a yellow, this let him carry on his diving into tackles, which he did ok with, if he'd been booked he'd have had to stay on his feet and defend, he doesn't do that too well normally. Ba had our chance to equalise and didn't manage to. We'd have beat 'em had we got back to 2-2.

Foy was predictably crap, I saw the Aguero double footed stamp from behind the goal, why didn't he or the linesman or the fourth official?

Sat next to Alec Stewart the ex-England Cricket Captain, seems a genuine Chelsea fan, singing and shouting.

Just got home from the game. Someone mentioned it a few posts up. The threats were there and EVERYONE knew who they were before the game.

Yaya Toure. Kun. We were lucky they didn't have Silva.

Toure literally ran the fuck out of this game, reminds me of the old Essien, our midfield although technical, is very VERY weak in situations like this. Man City have that extra power, and at times it was embarassing to think Yaya was bouncing 2,3,4 players off him on 40-50 yard runs.

We turned up at 60 minutes, Damage was already done by this point and city could have easily been 4 up before that.

Couldn't see the stamp and shirt pull, but they seem legit reasons for feeling aggrieved, but all in all we didn't deserve to win due to city having a much better squad than us/ team. Our current team just isn't up to scratch and my biggest fear is not getting top four. This could end up being one of the worst seasons in many a year. Has a team every lost/been so poor AFTER winning the Champions league....?

We can "sing it til May" all we want, right now we don't act or perform like any kind of Champions, we act and perform like a mid-table team who lacks the balls to get into a dog fight...so i think we should drop it, even though it's good bants maybe, it's pretty embarassing given how shit we perform the majority of the time.

Remember when we used to play Arsenal with Essien,Drogs,Makelele,Terry at his best, Carvalho I used to always think Arsenal who played such good football at the time were afraid of us, because we had this presence of power, almost like a Stoke-esque bullying tactic, but upgraded, we could play football too and actually tackle and get amongst it. And we used to beat Arsenal and most teams through Power. Now because it's changed we seem like THAT old Arsenal, very technical, on our day play some great stuff, but ultimately when playing a team who can bully and want to get physical aswel as play, we will always come up short. Aren't many players like Yaya around but as much as it pains me to say it, he is a beast and was easily the best player out there. Just don't understand why our tactics didn't focus on nullifying him and getting stuck into him.

hate to Say it, but Well done City. Deserved.

Luiz on Aguero regarding that tackle on him..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/14/sergio-aguero-apology-david-luiz

After David Luiz aimed an elbow at Agüero, the forward raced after the Chelsea player and jumped into the back of his left thigh with two feet.

David Luiz said: "Many people say to me about this tackle. I didn't see it because it was in the back of me. I cannot speak about that. I felt it a little bit. Agüero is a great player and I think he needs to be honest with himself and say: 'I don't like to do bad tackles, I don't like to do that.'

"I forgive everyone in my life. People are happy when Agüero is scoring goals, doing things in the game. Many people have said to me: 'Sorry this is not me and not good for the football.' Many kids see the game, watch the game and want to see good things and not bad things."

Asked whether, in Agüero's shoes, he would apologise, the Brazilian said: "Of course, I would apologise to everyone. I want just to show people good things – football is beautiful when you play games like that. Both teams tried to win, both created opportunities and tried good things. Sometimes in the games people have five seconds, be angry and do things you don't like to do. I think that. I never saw Agüero do bad tackles on other players. I think it was five-second angry and I forgive him."

We lost it where we've lost every game this season - in the midfield.

Is it even worth criticising Mikel anymore? Most people know by now that he's nothing but a passenger. If Thursday didn't make that clear then he put in another reminder today - if you still don't get it then you're beyond help I'm afraid.

What was encouraging was how good Oscar looked there when Mikel went off, and not for the first time. He's not a winger, he can't play wide, he needs to play through the middle and that means putting him in the double pivot.

Ivanovic lost his man once again proving why we need a no-nonsense shit-kicker in defence and if it isn't going to be JT anymore, we need to go into the market.

But honestly, City are the best team in England and they've got our number at the moment. I can't be bothered to have a pop at Foy because he's a bad ref and we already knew that. City probably deserved to win on the balance of play but there was enough guts, determination and quality on show (except you Mikel) to be proud of and encouraged for the future.

No complaints from me. Better team won. Maybe if we decided to show up for more than just the last 30 we would have stood a chance. Also started the second half awfully giving away a sloppy goal.

Neither of the full backs put in a decent cross all game, ramires showed excellent determination and fight. Onwards and upwards :)

Look I admire your respect for the other team, but how you can just say no complaints I just can't get my head around it.

Aguero just drop kicked David Luiz and got no sending off? Zabaleta, Toure & Kompany made about a thousand fouls and no sending offs. Kompany sexually assaulted Torres in the box, and no penalty, and you have no complaints about any of it?.

You know I didn't complain with the luck Nasri had, because they deserved to be at least 1-0 up before half time, but 2nd half I say we just about made that even, we played very well, City had the upperhand of the game overall maybe. But that doesn't mean there can't be any complaints, I am sick to death of stupid shit referees like Chris Foy refereeing these games, they are big games and they have fucking idiots refereeing them.

Foy makes mistakes wherever he goes, that man is a disaster referee, yeah we've had trouble with Clattenburg and Webb but hell they've had some good games and are decent referees on average. Foy on the other hand, I've never seen a good game from that man ever.