Morgan Schneiderlin

Spike

Ditch Oscar and go 433

Im sure we would go that way in some games, but I would bring Scheiderlin more to release Matic/Cesc from too much games, rather than regular. But obviously if he performed excellent, that would be a no brainer.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i would like us to sign him, i feel Jose has a lot of faith in Ramires and will be happy to go into next season with

Fabregas - Matic

with Ramires and RLC as 3rd and 4th choice, so i am starting to think we wont even sign a CM this window.

Mikel is decent at best, while Ramires can be realy good at times, so its not end of world if we stay that way.

But we should target another midfielder regardless; someone who can replace Cesc if required without completely killing our creativity in midfield.

Plus there is RLC who might have some role here, but Mou should never be trusted about that, besides Rlc has long way to go. He is in first team mostly because Mou trusts him, not because he would be mentaly/technicaly/tacticaly /physicaly ready.

Why the fuk are we not in for him. I bet arsenal get him United don't want him.

Actually, i believe arsenal doesnt seem like they show interest on him (media trying to run stories like they always do)

And after schweinsteiger capture, united might pull out the interest on him. If that happen, i bet he'll go to spurs

I have to admit I do not know this player well enough. Could he play our no 10 role with high pressing and allow that way Cesc to dictate from deep? So how mobile is he because in my opinion that is exactly the ability we need from the third midfielder.

Left out of the Saints preseason squad. Move to United or Arsenal within the next couple of days obviously.

Will improve anyone he goes to. We should've been in for him.

United probably having one of the best midfield, if not the best in the league. Carrick, Herrera, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger. Could even count Mata too if they play 4-3-3.

Judging by their two recent aquasitions, LVG won't be changing his possession for the sake of it then hoofball if we don't score anytime soon.Morgan and Bastian pivot will be solid but has next to no creativity in there.

Will be interesting what happens at United this season, I think they gave LVG a 3 year plan of get top 4, make a credible title challenge then win the league in the 3rd season.

Judging by their two recent aquasitions, LVG won't be changing his possession for the sake of it then hoofball if we don't score anytime soon.Morgan and Bastian pivot will be solid but has next to no creativity in there.

Will be interesting what happens at United this season, I think they gave LVG a 3 year plan of get top 4, make a credible title challenge then win the league in the 3rd season.

They'll have Herrera, Mata, Depay, and Di Maria for creativity.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You