Morgan Schneiderlin

Spike

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Jose has a striker that can score goals, he'll win the league. If Costa is healthy, we'll just be fine. UCL, however, is different. away goal rules are really troublesome.

Lets hope his bloomin leg dont give way seeing as he didn't have the op he was supposedly going to get.

A lot of these Southampton players are yet to prove their worth since moving lately. Shaw, Lovren & Lallana are all yet to justify their major moves and now it's the turn of Clyne & Schneiderlin.

Good business from United and it's quite worrying that we're seeing both Manchester clubs invest well & we're yet to make any significant moves. Last season early recruitment was key in our title win, I hope this isn't a case of 1 step forward and 2 steps back.

They are only good buys if they prove it and do it. MS is a top player, but up to now he's been a top player for Southampton, now lets see how he fairs with a big price tag on his back and the mass expectation of United fans.

Fellaini IS good and getting someone even better arguably will do them no harm whatsoever.

The thing I hope we do see is replacing Cahill with Zouma pretty nifty cause he had Fellaini wrapped up.

Is anyone else joining me getting nervous yet or am I still on my Jack?

TBH Fellaini did more for Belgium than Hazard so far. Underrated player IMO.

Im sure I will get alot of stick now :D

Well if your tactics revolve around Fellaini that's not really a surprise [emoji14]

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You