Morgan Schneiderlin

Spike

Schurly schum mischtake.

Lifes far too schhhort to worry about spelscheck and Englischhh grammar.

Damn can't believe I forgot Schurrle.

Schurrle Schneiderlin Schweinsteiger

Ssscchhhh now I'm gonna stop going of topisch lol xd

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would've been great next to Matic and Fabregas. Instead, the only activity for us so far is selling a WC keeper to our rivals, buying kids for Vitesse and buying United's flops to add to the dead weight we apparently don't want to shift. Really bad window so far.

Would've been great next to Matic and Fabregas. Instead, the only activity for us so far is selling a WC keeper to our rivals, buying kids for Vitesse and buying United's flops to add to the dead weight we apparently don't want to shift. Really bad window so far.

Luke shaw at united=flop

lallana at liverpool=flop

lambert at liverpool=flop

lovren at liverpool=flop

Luke shaw at united=flop

lallana at liverpool=flop

lambert at liverpool=flop

lovren at liverpool=flop

And what does that mean? Nothing. LVG and Brendan Rodgers are not Mourinho, United and Liverpool were nowhere near Chelsea. They are in heavy transition, we are almost the finished article.

morgan-schneiderlin-southampton-stats_33

Schneiderlin is a player who can be effective as Matic when played in the right system. THAT is what we need in the big games in Europe. He is an excellent purchase.

And what does that mean? Nothing. LVG and Brendan Rodgers are not Mourinho, United and Liverpool were nowhere near Chelsea. They are in heavy transition, we are almost the finished article.

morgan-schneiderlin-southampton-stats_33

Schneiderlin is a player who can be effective as Matic when played in the right system. THAT is what we need in the big games in Europe. He is an excellent purchase.

Schneiderlin played next to a better player in wanyama.....

What makes you think he would fit here so perfectly? The same stats could be used for llalana, lovren, and shaw

Only reason I'm not worried yet is because no big clubs have made any massive signings yet either. None of our rivals have made signings that will propel them ahead of us.

Looks like some big moves may happen this week, though. Cech to Arse and Schneiderlin to United should start the ball rolling.

Meanwhile we have absolutely no clue who we're after except for Falcao. Definitely frustrating after the incredible summer we had last year. :(

Schneiderlin played next to a better player in wanyama.....

What makes you think he would fit here so perfectly? The same stats could be used for llalana, lovren, and shaw

What makes people think Pogba would fit here so perfectly?! What makes people think Falcao would fit here so perfectly when he flopped at United?! Jesus, we get it, you don't rate him. I'm not writing a wall of text to convince you otherwise. It's still pointless bringing up other Southampton players going to poor teams who are in transition.

Shaw went to a team with the worst injury record in the entire league, imagine if he came to the team with the best injury record? (i.e. Chelsea)

Lovern went to a team who cannot defend for their dinner, BR couldn't organise a party nevermind a defence (despite how easy he claimed it was when we beat them).

The jury is still out on Lallana due to injuries.

Only Mourinho knows what he wants. Who expected Cesc to be signed last summer? or to come in and play next to Matic?

Still a looong way to go in this window, and it'd be a massive surprise if Mourinho doesn't sign a defender or CM he likes.

I just refuse to believe he won't improve the team - especially after all he has said about needing to be better, and expecting a tougher title challenge.

Im afraid he will be very good at United. Why would he want to come here to get splinters on his arse?

And tho Id swap me dangleys to see Pogba with us I cant see Mou going to a 4-3-3 to do it. We are going to end up either doing nowt or getting a mirror copy of Mikel/Rami, Time to aim high lads.

Only Mourinho knows what he wants. Who expected Cesc to be signed last summer? or to come in and play next to Matic?

Still a looong way to go in this window, and it'd be a massive surprise if Mourinho doesn't sign a defender or CM he likes.

I just refuse to believe he won't improve the team - especially after all he has said about needing to be better, and expecting a tougher title challenge.

Agreed. People need to take a chill pill.

I do admit that it's surprising we (fans) have no ideo who we're targeting (besides Falcao obvs). We'll do something big im sure.

What makes people think Pogba would fit here so perfectly?! What makes people think Falcao would fit here so perfectly when he flopped at United?! Jesus, we get it, you don't rate him. I'm not writing a wall of text to convince you otherwise. It's still pointless bringing up other Southampton players going to poor teams who are in transition.

Shaw went to a team with the worst injury record in the entire league, imagine if he came to the team with the best injury record? (i.e. Chelsea)

Lovern went to a team who cannot defend for their dinner, BR couldn't organise a party nevermind a defence (despite how easy he claimed it was when we beat them).

The jury is still out on Lallana due to injuries.

actually, im skeptical about pogba fitting mourinho. Falcao is better than drogba and bamford, so im content.

Shaw wouldn't have started over dave.

Lovern lost his spot to a declining toure.

liverpool just signed firmio and markovic got more gametime than him...

• 2 weeks later...

I would prefer him over Aranguiz tbh, even if for twice the money. More reliable on ball, less of a loose cannon and already established in PL.

But he probably doesnt want to sit on bench...

I would prefer him over Aranguiz tbh, even if for twice the money. More reliable on ball, less of a loose cannon and already established in PL.

But he probably doesnt want to sit on bench...

Ditch Oscar and go 433

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You