Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

I don't claim to be an international fan though, although I'm really not too sure what point you're trying to make. :carlo:

May I help you ?

Anyone who is not from your tea country is not the real deal for Chelsea.

I hope I made it clear, then.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. As has been said repeatedly by manager and players, his contributions are not restricted to goals. He plays his part in defence in dead-ball situations, in holding the ball in building an attack, drawing away defenders for Mata and the others and also he scores goals. Did you know he has 16 goals - one of the the highest scorers in the PL despite his recent barren spell? Just because he is not as successful as he was at LFC does not mean he is not successful. And he has done all this in the face of supporter booing and mockery and propaganda posters outside the ground etc. He didn't get any of that rubbish at Athletico Madrid or LFC where the supporters understand how to be supportive of a confidence player.

16 goals in PL? are you crazy

May I help you ?

Anyone who is not from your tea country is not the real deal for Chelsea.

I hope I made it clear, then.

Oh, now I see. Overseas fans.

Not quite sure that's correct to be honest but I've learnt to take what Romper says with a pinch of salt.

Guest FullEnglishBreakfast

Southampton play some lovely football, watch out CFC. Don't underestimate the lads at St Mary's. Going to have to go into hibernation for this match up, can't be seen outside.

I've just come to the conclusion that @Rupert isn't even a CFC fan (and maybe even a L'Pool fan), just an avid Benitez & Torres fan. When both go, especially the former, he won't be seen around here anymore IMO.

Took you long enough! :P

Cahill and Rami should be fit for this one, right?

You love to take a dig at international fans as well...

There is nothing wrong with a bit of gas here. Nevertheless, sometimes the only place to be...drinks very strong tea in the afternoon. The good old chap...stories ?