Sparta Prague v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I meant in the EL where Ba is intelligible and Moses is still unavailable.

Yeah i know. But prem is the main priority and it looks like rafa is gonna start torres in at least half of the remaining prem games, which isn't ideal. In europa then we could play with the false 9 thing, or wha i would do would be put someone like david luiz up there who will win balls in the air and use him as a target man who hazard etc can feed off. Not ideal and its not gonna be a perfect system but i don't think it would be a bad idea.

We're only 16 behind...we win 6 they loose 6 lol.....next season lol

This is gana be a werid experince....but would love to win it...mainly cause cant see us winning the FA cup and we aint exactly through in it that yet either so this or sod all and we get another shot at the Super Cup

Yeah i know. But prem is the main priority and it looks like rafa is gonna start torres in at least half of the remaining prem games, which isn't ideal. In europa then we could play with the false 9 thing, or wha i would do would be put someone like david luiz up there who will win balls in the air and use him as a target man who hazard etc can feed off. Not ideal and its not gonna be a perfect system but i don't think it would be a bad idea.

I'd play Iva up top, and I'm not even kidding.

Torres will never get injured. As he never goes for the ball, he is unlikely to be tackled. Have you never wondered why an injury prone player like Torres never got injured for Chelsea? His injury in 2010 scared the shit out of him, it is a psychological block, he does not take any risks IMO thats one of the reasons for his failure here.

would be great to win this, esp to have revenge against Atletico, but admittedly unlikely to happen without Ba up front.

Still we would be even more fucked without than with Ladyboy, he at least is not slow, does some link up play and can hold on to a high ball in one of three tries. I think Ivanovic, Luiz and Lamps could play there, but it would be a pretty unfamiliar role for them, even if they got the height and finishing ability.

We were horrendous in the UEFA Cup, let's hope we fare better in this. Hope we win it tbh, would complete the European set, not many teams done that. Think we'll win 2 or 3-0 and save players for the 2nd leg.

To those fans who are travelling to Prague - make sure you drink a lot of Czech beer! Not even 1 pound for a glass!

I am living in Berlin and Prague is not very far. I should have gotten onto it quicker. Kinda regret this now. Going to Prague next month though but still want to see the Blues. Maybe if we progress in the Euro League there might be a chance to catch a game in Germany as a few german teams are in it.