Sparta Prague v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Sparta...

On stadium will be many Chelsea fans in home sectors, so I think I will be safe :D And Sparta doesn't have some hardcore fans in "normal" sectors...

" normal" sector ?

Do you mean, those that are not tanked at the game ?

Rest key players. If we need a goal with 20 mins to go then bring on the main men for a little run to salvage it, but don't take it overly seriously til we either get our way to the semi's or we get a run going in the prem and pretty much secure at least 4th.

If torres got injured, nothing serious of course, then it would mean Ba would start all the prem games which would be big positive, though my dislike towards torres doesn't extend to the point where i would wish he would get an injury.

Rest key players. If we need a goal with 20 mins to go then bring on the main men for a little run to salvage it, but don't take it overly seriously til we either get our way to the semi's or we get a run going in the prem and pretty much secure at least 4th.

We'll need a goal with 20 mins to go yet the changes will be made with about 5 to go lol

If torres got injured, nothing serious of course, then it would mean Ba would start all the prem games which would be big positive, though my dislike towards torres doesn't extend to the point where i would wish he would get an injury.

No I meant in the EL where Ba is intelligible and Moses is still unavailable.