Sparta Prague v Chelsea

Jase

I bet there will be more Czech fans travelling to London as it will be easier to get the tickets. I reckon the Bridge won't be sold out so that's why. Also, there are a lot, a lot of Czech Chelsea fans, the club is really popular in here (thanks to Petr Cech obviously). So West London should be prepared for the Czechs who will come to the Bridge to support Chelsea, not Sparta :D

Сan You rank The top 5 most popular clubs in Czech? (Foreign Clubs)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Сan You rank The top 5 most popular clubs in Czech? (Foreign Clubs)

I don't know it exactly but I suppose it is Manchester United (1st definitely), Chelsea, Real, Barcelona and probably Arsenal with Liverpool (thanks to the Czech connections). Obviously, nothing surprising.

And if your perspective was out of your backside for two minutes you'd notice that he is no longer the Valencia manager, nor the Liverpool manager. He has since helped drive Valencia into financial melt-down, sabotaged his own team's chances of winning the Premier League with Liverpool, absolutely destroyed Inter Milan (who were the best team in the world when he took over) and is now doing the same to Chelsea.

I don't hate him because he's a winner. I hate him because he's replaced a man who was doing okay, and is doing worse than the guy who was sacked.

Your ignorance is no excuse for your prejudice against your manager.

Rafa was adored at Valencia. Last year they asked him back to give him a special and very unusual medal of honour. There was a movement to try to bring him back as manager then but he refused because he wanted to stay in the UK. How could he have driven Valencia into financial meltdown? He had no say in transfers and left because - as he put it - he asked for a sofa and they gave him a lampost in the transfer market. He won them two Ligas and the UEFA cup - worth scores of millions. The young players he recruited and developed were sold after he left for huge sums of money. You're talking out of your hat.

He won LFC the CL and the FA and got them to 2nd behind man Utd scoring the most goals in the clubs history and the most points in the PL. His net spend was 12 million pounds a year for the six years he was there. Compare that to the Chelsea managers during that time. The club was driven into debt by the two American owners. Most LFC supporters would have Rafa back in a heartbeat. LFC has struggled ever since he has left - they sold his best players to Real Madrid and Chelsea and others for more than 150 million pounds in total. Your'e talking out of your hat, again.

InterMilan was not the best club in the world - not by a mile. It played Mourinho pragmatism. Boring to watch. Have you ever heard of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man Utd, Bayern, Dos Santos and many others that were better? This is the kind of crap that Mourinho groupies spout. Mourinho had spent over 100 million pounds in that one year buying players at the peak of their careers to win the league and the CL cup at Inter. He had every intention of pissing off after knowing that the club could never repeat and knowing he had emptied the pockets of the owner. Rafa went there on the promise that Inter would give him money to replace some of the crocks Mourinho left behind. But he never got any money (to be exact he got 7 million). Fifteen of the squad were injured in the time he was there - exhausted and injured by Mourinho's tactics of playing them all in a record number of games the previous season. Even so Rafa won two cups with them. After he won the World Cup (Club) he announced at a press conference that he wanted to leave if Inter would not honour their promise to give him money to freshen the squad. Then he left. Many supporters asked him to stay and hoisted banners in the stadium thanking him. Many want him back now. Inter has had three other managers since then and is still trying to recover from the mess Mourinho left behind.

You are typical of the hate-mongers who give Chelsea a bad name. You make up stories and invent facts to try to justify your hatred of a good man and one of the best managers in world football. Rafa will make you very unhappy with the success he will bring to Chelsea,.

Your ignorance is no excuse for your prejudice against your manager.

Rafa was adored at Valencia. Last year they asked him back to give him a special and very unusual medal of honour. There was a movement to try to bring him back as manager then but he refused because he wanted to stay in the UK. How could he have driven Valencia into financial meltdown? He had no say in transfers and left because - as he put it - he asked for a sofa and they gave him a lampost in the transfer market. He won them two Ligas and the UEFA cup - worth scores of millions. The young players he recruited and developed were sold after he left for huge sums of money. You're talking out of your hat.

He won LFC the CL and the FA and got them to 2nd behind man Utd scoring the most goals in the clubs history and the most points in the PL. His net spend was 12 million pounds a year for the six years he was there. Compare that to the Chelsea managers during that time. The club was driven into debt by the two American owners. Most LFC supporters would have Rafa back in a heartbeat. LFC has struggled ever since he has left - they sold his best players to Real Madrid and Chelsea and others for more than 150 million pounds in total. Your'e talking out of your hat, again.

InterMilan was not the best club in the world - not by a mile. It played Mourinho pragmatism. Boring to watch. Have you ever heard of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man Utd, Bayern, Dos Santos and many others that were better? This is the kind of crap that Mourinho groupies spout. Mourinho had spent over 100 million pounds in that one year buying players at the peak of their careers to win the league and the CL cup at Inter. He had every intention of pissing off after knowing that the club could never repeat and knowing he had emptied the pockets of the owner. Rafa went there on the promise that Inter would give him money to replace some of the crocks Mourinho left behind. But he never got any money (to be exact he got 7 million). Fifteen of the squad were injured in the time he was there - exhausted and injured by Mourinho's tactics of playing them all in a record number of games the previous season. Even so Rafa won two cups with them. After he won the World Cup (Club) he announced at a press conference that he wanted to leave if Inter would not honour their promise to give him money to freshen the squad. Then he left. Many supporters asked him to stay and hoisted banners in the stadium thanking him. Many want him back now. Inter has had three other managers since then and is still trying to recover from the mess Mourinho left behind.

You are typical of the hate-mongers who give Chelsea a bad name. You make up stories and invent facts to try to justify your hatred of a good man and one of the best managers in world football. Rafa will make you very unhappy with the success he will bring to Chelsea,.

I applaud you for being firm in your beliefs and never backing down. It is a forum open for debates after all. Having said that, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?

I applaud you for being firm in your beliefs and never backing down. It is a forum open for debates after all. Having said that, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?

I dont aplaud it at all, opinions and beliefs change all the time. If they doesnt, it just means you are not evolving...

How many times have you changed your mind on any random matter? I dont think the same or have the same beliefs that I had two years ago. We are constantly changing and learning!

EDIT: Anyways, what do I know. I am typing on the middle of Rio Carnival, lol.