Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

Hopefully he will be fit at the beginning of January and will be a chelsea player by the end of January. he needs a fresh start after all those injuries and bad luck he had, dortmund medical team is one of the worst in europe. Eva will do magic with Marco!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because he's injured doesn't mean the transfer is completely ruled out...

dont think we will take a risk of a pre-transfer contract on an injured player, even if he is world class.

and if it gets to next summer, and we get in a proper fistfight with bayern and barca and real for his transfer, i dont think we will get him.

Really feel sorry for him.

Is this now his third ankle injury in the space of a year?

Worst injury I ever had whilst playing competitive footy was having a high ankle sprain. The damage isn't physically but mentally as well. Hesitation to perform certain tasks with his foot.

dont think we will take a risk of a pre-transfer contract on an injured player, even if he is world class.

and if it gets to next summer, and we get in a proper fistfight with bayern and barca and real for his transfer, i dont think we will get him.

Wouldn't be smart to buy him now.

Doesn't mean he won't be available for the summer though does it?

Hardly injury prone. He will recover. In Germany they have a winter break too so he will definitely get an extra bit of time on top of whatever he needs to recover as well which could help him a lot. Barca can't sign Reus in the summer due to a transfer ban and Real surely will struggle to comply with the FFP rules anyway without having to go buy Reus so I'd imagine they'd need another big sell before even considering buying Reus, even if it is just for 20M euros or whatever.

So basically he's missed 1.5 seasons of football from injury now

that's horrible, hopefully it doesn't affect his career too much.

What?

He's not injury prone lol. Have you guys seen the tackles on him? Vs Armenia? Last night? They are wreckless challenges, he's not fucking Daniel Sturridge, he's just unlucky.

Speak too soon. He will be fit early 2015 and this injury won't influence his transfer, if there's any.

Actually I always think our advantage is that to done the business early. With this injury, I believe we will not sign him before the window open for sure, because we would want to see his condition first, after he is recover.

I don't like us to negotiate signing player near the end of transfer window, because the club will ask for crazy money, and other clubs will usually join to the party, to make it worse.

In my opinion, I don't think we will sign him in this winter window. If he is back to his best after this injury, the chance is in the next summer, I think. But then, as I have a discussion about this last week, we are not in advantage position anymore to sign Reus, because the buy out clause will be activated.

Hardly injury prone. He will recover. In Germany they have a winter break too so he will definitely get an extra bit of time on top of whatever he needs to recover as well which could help him a lot. Barca can't sign Reus in the summer due to a transfer ban and Real surely will struggle to comply with the FFP rules anyway without having to go buy Reus so I'd imagine they'd need another big sell before even considering buying Reus, even if it is just for 20M euros or whatever.

He is definitely injury prone. That's not even on doubt here.

Oir best chance to buy reus was in winter. Real would have to sell isco/jese to buy him which is very improbable in winter. But the summer transfee window is a completely different animal. Real madrid sold alonso and maria to fund kroos and james. Don't think they would have any problem in selling one player to buy another new shiny toy that they don't need.

Also in the winter, bayern was out of consideration as bvb would not have sold them reus. But when we are talking about a BO clause, bvb will be helpless and it woild all fall on reus.

I simply don't think that we have the pull to buy reus when going against these 2.

Injury prone does not equate to getting your legs kicked in from a tackle. 'Injury prone' is applicable to players like Alex Pato that are always pulling/damaging muscles from training and exercising.

Disagree.

Once you mess up your ankles, your done for... Your ankles will bother you for the rest of your life...

You can play through the pain, however, ankle injuries are more than just getting kicked in from a tackle...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You